married 😁😁😁

Everyone was already ready but still Shahana have not shown up. She came exactly half an hour before marriage.
Pragya - Shahana is this the time to come for your sister's marriage?
Shahana- sorry massi. I will be back soon.
Mini - ya. U go and get ready. I have taken out your dress .
Shahana- thanks bhabhi. U r the best.
Side huged mini.
Sunny - and what about me?
Shahana- not now please.
Saying this she ran to her room and came back after 15 min. Aryan was as always mesmerized seeing her.

Not only Aryan all boys were starring at her only to get a glare from sunny and Aryan

Not only Aryan all boys were starring at her only to get a glare from sunny and Aryan. Oldies were thinking how can a girl get ready so fast.
Disha - you are looking very beautiful. Shahana -  thank you DS.
mini - choices were mine.
Shahana- thank you bhabhi .
Sunny- sister is mine.
Shahana-  thank u ss .
Purab - daughter is mine .
Sahana-  thank you Superman.
everyone's attention is on Aryan giving him look "what will you speak".
Aryan-  after all my Bhabhi's choice. everyone except shahana -  nothing else Aryan.
Aryan (shyly) -not at all .
then pranbir came and their wedding started .all were enjoying except sumi and Arhaana.  they went on a corner table and had their dinner only in one plate.
Shahana- have anyone thought about night .
Aryan-  what night? go, change and sleep.
Mini - Aryan ,she means to say that how to destroy first night of our wedding couple?
Sunny( smirk) - what to think about it we will repeat same process as always. Aryan- I am new in group tell me which process?
They tell him the plan and 4 smirk looking at pranbir. wedding is over. PRanbir take blessing of others. they were going to do Griha Pravesh.
Sunny- come wifey , you are very tired so let's go . I am also very sleepy.
Mini - ya come.
Sumi left.
Aryan-  I am also feeling very tired. Shahana -  today was a very big day, I will go to bed .
arhana left.
Disha understood their plan and thought to go with their plan .
Disha - even I am sleepy let's go purabji. Disha drag Purab Till they entered arhana 's room.

While crossing corridor.( arhana)
Shahana- may I ask u one question?
Aryan - why one ask two.
Shahana - I don't get y u have accepted DS so easyly I mean no question, no punishment . R u understanding what I m trying to say?
Aryan - ya I m understanding u and your question also. The thing is happiness. Now u try to understand me. I have never feel these motherly vibes from aliya. And I have never seen my father's this side when he was with alia. So what is the problem in accepting her as mom. Now I have a cool father, lovly mother, a dreamy brother that I always wanted to have and a sister in law who is not less then a Strict sister who will always keep me on track .
Shahana smiled at him and he smiled back.

Arhana's room
Purab was surprised to see 4 in arahanas room.
Purab-  you all were sleepy then what you all are doing here?
Disha - you all is wrong purabji that is 'we all ' are here .
Aryan-  mom you are also there in our plan?
Disha-  yes as always.
Shahana -so Khanna group is here to destroy first night .
Purab -what?
all -yes.
Purab -I will not.
all -you will.
Purab -I will not .
all angrily- you have to.
Purab- ok .
all- yeah.

Ranbir have done their Grah Pravesh and now they are in their room our Khanna family made sure that others were sleeping and comes out of their room .vnow they are standing in front of pranbir room. all were having a smile but purab was sad . Shahana Banded and  looked through hole on the door that they were about to kiss . Shahana  signed others and they all started clapping. Pranbir got disturbed. Ranbir open the door and found no one . He went back. everyone took their places again . they were about to kiss but there was some sounds on Window. he checked their to find Noone. they again took their places this time it was a sound from his phone. Prachi was angry and embarrassed so she goes to washroom to change .

     after changing Prachi came out and find Ranbir sleeping. she also slept on the Other Side of bed . after assuring that duo have slept . They all left to arhana's room. there they all set and laughed a lot for their doing and on their plan. after sometime Shahana got up and took out her western clothes and went to the bathroom . she came out wearing western clothes.

Aryan - I was not knowing that u where western also

Aryan - I was not knowing that u where western also. By the way,why have you changed to this?
Shahana - I have to go.
Aryan -where ?
Sahana-  bangaluru.
Aryan - y?
Shahana-  business work.
Aryan - when?
Shahana- now .
Aryan -when will you return?
Shahana - after two weeks.
Aryan (shocked ) - what?
Shahana - yeS.
Aryan-  I will come with you .
Shahana- no.
Aryan- why ?
Shahana- because I am going on a business trip not on picnic.
aryan- so what ?we can make a picnic. Sahana- what ?
Aryan-  Khanna Group on picnic.
Shahana - shut up and goodbye.