poor shahana 😔

Doctor 👨‍⚕ called them inside. They came inside.
Dr - she is very weak. Give her proper bed rest. She should not move her leg as less as possible for 2 weeks so that her leg heals fast. Otherwise she is absolutely fine. These are some 💊 medicines give on time.
Doctor left.
Ranbir left for bringing medicine.
Aryan was happy😊 + 😔 guilty so he also left.
Others left for attending guests.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

After some time shahana gain consciousness and was surprised😳 to see the scene in front of her eyes. Pragya and prachi were sitting and sleeping on bed and rhea and aryan were standing and sleeping😴😴 . Shahana was smiling seeing there concern for her. Others were in their room as party was over. Shahana tried to get up and take water 💧 but failed. " What the hell r u doing? " Aryan shouted due to which everyone came running and pragya, prachi, rhea ' sleep got disturbed.
Aryan - I asked what we're u doing?
Shahana. - I was
Aryan - what I was?
Purab - Aryan let her speak.
Aryan - sorry and you speak.
Shahana - I was taking water.
Pragya gives her water. She drank water.
Shahana - by the way, what I m doing in this room. And y r u shouting on me?
Aryan - what do you mean by this room.? This is my room so give some respect.
Shahana - ok baba sorry, y I mean in Aryan's room?
Aryan (concerned) - what happened? R u ok? I mean shahana agree with my thinking that too without any argument.
Everyone chuckled.
Shahana - see Superman he is irritating me.
Purab twist Aryan's ear . He cried in pain.
Aryan - dad it's paining..... Dad u r y my dad or hers..... Please dad leave it's paining.
Purab - this time leaving but not leave u next time if u truble my daughter.
Shahana was getting up to hug purab but she was failing. But purab and Aryan noticed it that she was suffering. Purab and Aryan came to her.

Purab ( concerned ) - r u fine? Is your leg paining? And blah blah blah
He started his question.
Shahana - hug me supermen
Purab ( shocked) - r u serious? I m so tensed and
Before he could complete his sentence she pulled him in an assuring hug.
After getting satisfied purab broke the hug and kissed her forehead. Everyone was edmiring duo bond.
Aryan (fake sad pout) - no one loves me.
Purab and shahana ( teasing) - ya no one loves u.
Everyone except sharub went ans shared a group hug. Aryan was happy now but not satisfied as sharub were not there.

Abhi -ok , it's very late . Let's go and sleep. U 3 can also sleep here. Prachi with riya and fuggi with me.
Pragya - and where will Aryan sleep?
Shahana (innocently) - in this room.
Aryan (rudly)- just shut up. If u don't know anything don't speak about it.
U r not allowed to  move your leg . I will sleep in guest room.
Ranbir - no need u can sleep with me.
Aryan - no, I will manage.
Abhi - good night everyone.
Rhea - I will sleep with shahana in case she needs anything.
Aryan ( shouts) - no