chapter 2

When ranbir was coming downstairs he saw prachi talking to rhea and other friends . Ranbir was mesmerized looking at her smile and smiling like idiot. Aryan who was behind him him saw that and put hand on his shoulder bringing him back to reality and passing teasing smile but aryan's eyes were searching for a figure but they failed . Duo went to ptachi and her group.
Ranbir[flirting] - hiii girls ..
Girls[flirting except prachi and rhea] - hii ranbir ... Hii aryan...
Aryan put a fake smile ..
Aryan - hii ,where r others
Dimple - they have gone for a party.
Ranbir- shahana also joined them?
Prachi - no , she is at home .
Aryan -and why is it so ?
Prachi -  because she was not feeling well.
Aryan[concerned] -what happened ? Is she fine ? Y haven't u told me earlier?
Prachi - aryan relax ... Calm down... She is absolutely fine . U haven't asked so i haven't told u earlier.
Ranbir[raising an eyebrow]. - but y r u so concerned?
Aryan - vo...main...main...vo ...actually she is your would be sister in law and only told me to take care .
Ranbir - yaa. Correct ... What ?
Pranbir were blushing while other were teasing them ... Aryan excuses him self and left for his room.

Shahana's room

Shahana was very weak  but unable to feel that. She was lying on her bed .she was sad as she can't enjoy moreover she was sad that she will not able to meet aryan. Her thoughts have put a break when her phone rang . Her phone was in hall . It took time for her to reach there.
She got existing to see aryan's call

Aryan's room
Aryan was sad as shahana has not came for the party , he can't go to her house and she is not well . But his thought were cornered when he thought y is he feeling bad when she is not here with me ...when she is with me i got irritated ...and now i m tensed... is it love ... No ... never... But what can i do to call her here he picked up his phone and dialed shahana's no. Aryan tried 2 times but she didn't pick up . Now his phone rang. He picked up the call.
Aryan - where were u ? Why didn't u answered my call ? R u fine ? do u need any help ?
Question where thrown on shahana as she said hi from other side.
Shahana[in low voice] - i was in my room .phone was in hall . I m fine . I don't need any help .
Aryan - then y r u sounding low ?
Shahana - ya , i m fine . Just wanted to come to the party . But can't come in auto .
Aryan - then i m sending my car u come in that .
Shahana - no , thank u . But i can't come. Sorry
Aryan - if u will not come then i will not talk to u and my car will be there u just get ready .bye.