punishment

Sunny was back. Shahana was sleeping. he was sitting beside her and carsing her  hair . after sometime she opened her eyes. she smiled and hug him.
Shahana- good morning SS.
Sunny - good morning dear.
Shahana - I want to tell you something SS.
Sunny- about what?
Shahana - yesterday's night.
Sunny (with smirk) - Aryan wish.
Shahana was shocked .
Sahana -how do you know?
Sunny - you forgot that I know you better than yourself.
Shahana-  oh...
Sunny- so my lovely sister is in love now. Shahana-  yes but you will always be my first priority .
Sunny-  ok now get ready you have to go for shopping with me.
Shahana-  why so ?
sunny-  today is pranbir Sangeet.
Shahana - I forgot I will be back soon.

saying this she jumped down the bed suddenly she cried of pain making Sunny panik.
Sunny -what happened ?
Sunny make Shahana sit on bed and saw her legs and gave her angry glare .
Sunny (shouting) - what nonsense is this shahana ...are you crazy or what this much...oh my god...how can i make you understand that you are my word..

he was shouting on top of his voice and till now everyone was gathered there.
Shahana (innocently) -  see DS he is scolding me.
Everyone was shocked as disha has not taken shahana side  and standing silent so confused with disha's behaviour everyone else remain silent .
Shahana-  See  Superman hi scolding me.
Purab was about to speak something when he get sunny's  and disha's glare  so he also stands still .

Sunny - any  other approaches. I also want to see who will come for your rescue and you ( shahana) listen from now on 48 hours I will not talk to you and same goes for mom and dad also. Sahana-  but last time you can't stay without talking to me for 2 hours.
Sunny -because that was my marriage so you have to be near me . but this time I am going to stay in hotel. your time starts now.
Sunny left.
Purab -  sunny is married. to whom? why? when?
Disha-  Sunny got married to Mini , 2 years ago because Sahana like her.
Riya (surprise )- only for Sahana he married her ?
Disha - yes, he loves shahana a lot .
Ranbir (confused )- then why was he shouting on her like mads?
Shahana (shouted) - oye how Dare u bad mouth about him...
Ranbir (stammer )- I am sorry but I am not bad mouthing about him. just clearing my doubt.
Disha - that's because he cared for her and can't see her in pain and purab and me are going downstairs and you also come as we don't have any choice and you have to arrange for sangeet so let's go .
there all left for hall.

in Aryans room

Sunny entered and so a sleeping Aryan. he was very much angry on him so he picked up his bed from one of the side leading aryan to fall on floor. He thought it's an earthquake and ran down in hall he notice everyone was seated on sofa and staring him as if he is an alien .

Aryan -what ?
Riya - what? what ?
Aryan -  why are you stairing me like this?
Disha-  then why are you shouting earthquake...earthquake...
Aryan-  because I fell down from bed because my bad was up from one side.
Prachi - Masi I will go and see .
Prachi went from their.

Ranbir-  Prachi stop...stop ...where is she going?
Pragya -  to Aryan's room.
Purab - he may have fallen in sleep.
Disha - that was sunny.
all except pragya- what?
Disha - sunny was angry So he just did this .
Aryan - but why only me?
Disha - because I am sure you are the last one to sleep at night.
Ranbir -is it correct ?
Aryan - maybe but how do you know?
Pragya -  this treatment is done on them who wake up late and sleep late.
Aryan - and how do he knows this.
Disha -  because he is not a common man.
Ranbir( taunting ) - then is he Businessman.
Disha - ya he is a businessman....multi billionaire.
Pragya-  he is most richest in his age group.
all were shocked.
Purab-  that means his wife I mean Mini is with him only for money.

"no" a voice came from entrance everyone was confused accept pragya and Disha. a lady was standing there almost 7 months pregnant with a suitcase and a smile .

Aryan-  who are you ? "wow such an amazing surprise" Said Shahana who was descending stairs ran to her and hugged her tightly she also hug her back

"wow such an amazing surprise" Said Shahana who was descending stairs ran to her and hugged her tightly she also hug her back .
Disha - shahana be careful she is pregnant.
Shahana (breaking hug)- I m sorry.
Mini -no need to be because you are my first priority.
everyone was shocked.
Shahana- no no no I should be second priority .first should be my small sunny for  small mini .
now everyone understood she is mini  wife of sunny
Mini- ok if you say so..
     hi everyone I am mini...mini Sunny Singh.
Sahana (smiling) - Hi Mini ,I am Shahana.
everyone smiled at her antics .
Purab-  hi I am your father in law.
Shahana - and my superman.
Pallavi-  hi I am Pallavi Prachi  future mother-in-law .
Vikram - hi I am Vikram. Prachi future father-in-law.
abhi-  hi I am Prachi father.
Mini - and you (to Aryan and Ranbir )?
Shahana- he is Ranbir my soon to jiju and he is Aryan he had come to this house because he ran away from mental hospital .
Aryan( shout) -just shut up shahana..
Mini (shout more louder) - you shut up and don't you dare again.
Everyone was scared with her anger. Shahana( calmly) -calm  down...for my new guest...please for your child ...come on I want to show you this house. Shahana left followed by mini not before giving an Angry glare to Aryan.
Purab-  Disha how many more are there? Disha( confused) -how many ??who are you talking about purabji?
Purab -  to love this much to shahana. Disha( smiling )- I think one more...