priya /shahana on cloud 9

Thank u guys for so much love
          Priya is my name so i m also on
                     Cloud 9....

        Thank u guys for so much love           Priya is my name so i m also on                      Cloud 9

EashitaRobert for noticing it.

Short update because of my papers.

Shahana (innocently) - how can we both dance on such a small paper? It is only place for one to stand.

Aryan smiled at her innocence.

Aryan (smirk) - do u want to know?
Shahana - of course

music started.

Aryan pulled shahana by her waist it led to collied with his hard chest. Aryan gestured Sahana to put her feet on his feet. They were just inches apart and were feeling completed for first time and they were not uncomfortable with each other's closeness . Aryan hold shahana by waist tightly and in next moment she was in air. But there eye look has not brocken. When he was bringing her down there bodies brushes with each other passing Shiver's in the body.

Song ended.

Their terrace was broken by clapping. they both excuses themselves and went in their respective room.

Aryan's POV

Y I was feeling like this? I remember ranbir told me this same emotion when he was in love. That means I m in love. Yes I m in love. But she loves someone else.

Next morning

In college.
Shahana was giving her performance .  She was singing to lighten her heart. She was standing on first desk of middle row. she was singing and walking. Dimpy intentionally throwed water on the desk and Shahana slipped she was about to fall but 2 strong arms catch her in bridal style when she opened her eyes she was surprised . But someone on the door was jealous.

Till next update comment and tell who r the two person.