Birthday

Ranbir- you were correct, my luck is very bad for today.
All were shocked to see Duos bond. Sunny felt something heavy on his shoulder he faces towards it and get to see childish Shahana sleeping. Then he shussed everyone as if a niddle Falls anyone can hear that. he picked her up in the bridal style and lied on the bed in her room and went back to hall where everyone was sitting on sofa .

Sunny- I am telling you guys that until Shahana gets up no one will wish her am I clear ?
Ranbir - wish for what ?
Sunny -I know that Kumkum Bhagya director have forgotten shahana birthday but I remember.
Riya- oh so tomorrow is her birthday. Sunny - I have to leave for hotel right now .
Disha - beta please be here only na she will also be happy.
Sunny - no Maa I can't I am leaving. you  go and sleep with shahana.
Sunny left .
Abhi (confused) -why is he going?
Disha - he don't want to see her life becoming one year less .
Prachi they both never and ever are present on each others birthday
Abhi - ok guys ,good night . that is there life, their rules .
everyone went to their rooms and drifted to sleep .

Midnight

Shahana was sleeping peacefully. she wake up with a jerk scared of blasting balloon sound . as soon as she sit room was lighted and everyone started singing birthday song . Shahana became happy. but Shahana was not much happy as much as they have expected . She was searching for his love but he was nowhere to be seen. tears were in her eyes unknown to her but noticed by Purab and Disha.
everyone went back to their rooms except purab and disha.
Purab (concerned )- what happened dear? why tears are there in your eyes? you know na that I hate them in your eyes .
Shahana hug him tightly .
Purab (while hugging )-tell me, why this tears are there? I will kill the person who is the reason behind the tears .
Shahana (breaking hug) -if it is someone whom we love then also you will kill him?
Purab understand that she is talking about Aryan .
Purab -you know I love you the most in this world more than my family.
Shahana hugged him again smiling.
Shahana- you are really my Superman and no need to kill anyone. go to bed now. good night Superman. 
Purab - good night dear
Purab left .
Shahana slept once again waiting for a bright morning.

In morning.

Shahana was going to her love in his room .
Shahana (to herself) - I am sure he must be sleeping till now covering whole bad like a starfish .I will throw water on hissss...
she couldn't finish her statement as the shock was underestimate for her . room was empty. she called him but he didn't picked up . She checked whole house he was nowhere to be seen. she went to college without having breakfast . He was not in the college. she was very angry and sad and broken but smiling and strong from outside .

She return back to home. it was almost 10 p.m. as till 4 she attended college after that she has gone to a park where she so one child walking bare feet so she gave him her sleepers . child smile at her and she smiled back . she came home bare feet then she saw a little letter on her sleeping table .

           wear number four dress from right  and come to terrace at 11:50 p.m.

at 11:50 p.m.
Shahana was on terrace entrance . as she was taking step forward the lights  were going on on her side. She was in middle of Terrace where table was kept with the cake.

 a person came and put his hand on shoulder

a person came and put his hand on shoulder .
Shahana (Whisper) -Aryan...
she turned around and hug and  him tightly and started crying .
Aryan -don't cry. why are you crying? Shahana - where were you? I miss you so much .
Aryan-  why so ?
Shahana-  you are very bad .you made me cry on my birthday and still asking me question .
Aryan - ok hold on. wait here I will be back.
he brought Ballon of each colour and shouted
      Happy Birthday Shahana.

he showed her Sky written
       Happy Birthday Sahana
with stars she was super happy .
Aryan - I know I am not the first person to wish you because I don't want to become first person of your life but I want to be last person of your life.

saying this  Aryan give ballon to her.
Shahana- by the way why were you playing Hide and Seek from morning with me?
Aryan- when ?
Shahana- I know you followed everywhere from home to college to orphanage to park.
Aryan-  how do you know?
Shahana- I can feel your presence, your touch, everything that is related to you I can Identify iit 
Aryan  was so happy that he picked up Shahana and he started triling her around. when he put her down she screamed in pain which make Aryan concerned . he saw shahana feet skin is torned  a little bit. He again took her in bridal style and move towards the room. he laid her down. He brought ointment and started applying . all this time Shahana was admiring him and was feeling lucky to have him in her life . He realise what he was doing ? he wished good night to her and both slept in their respective rooms.

     Will update one more tomorrow...