t h r e e

Y / N

My mind was reeling.

There was only one possible suspect related to the whole comment and Vlive situation but I wanted to confirm it before I went forward with anything.

Calling my best friend, I asked her to meet me at a nearby cafe in five minutes.

I was pretty sure that she was the one who left the comment on Jimin's Vlive because Sa Rin was the only one who had my laptop that evening.

I had left it at her place in a hurry to get to my workplace - Sweet&Sour Temptations - a fancy, high-end bakery in Seoul. And Sa Rin was a hard stan... a comment like this was totally expected from her.

Still, I didn't want to jump to conclusions and waited patiently for her until she stepped into the cafe looking absolutely stunning - as if she wasn't out to meet up with her best friend but to meet up with a blind date.

"Oh my god, Y/N!" Her classy expression changed into a look of absolute fury as she marched upto my table and set her handbag down, frustratedly glaring at my unkempt hair and poorly tucked in oversized top.

"You look like a truck hit you!" She rolled her eyes. "Please girl, start putting a little bit of effort into your appearance, yeah? You're my bestfriend! If not yours, be considerate of my reputation at least." She huffed dramatically.

I giggled, sheepishly taming my light brown hair as Sa Rin settled in a chair beside mine, her concern-filled eyes still roving my face.

"You look so worn out, babe... and that too when you have such a pretty face. What a shame." She tsked, shaking her head. "Actually, shame on me. What kind of a best friend would I be if I don't force you into doing something you so stubbornly want to ignore?"

She smirked, her eyes running over my figure analytically. "You know what? You're coming with me to my salon after this. We are giving you a makeover. I want you looking like a freaking goddess... send all the guys' hearts into a frenzy, you know?" She winked at me and I shook my head chuckling.

"You're so unpredictable, Sa Rin." I rolled my eyes as she smiled, pleased at herself.

"I'll take that as a yes then." She grinned, flashing a perfect smile. "So, what did you want to discuss so urgently? I literally ran through the streets to reach on time because I was worried."

Her eyes scanned my face yet again and I found myself unable to keep silent anymore.

"I got a text from Park Jimin." I blurted out, immediately grabbing her hand as her eyes widened.

"Don't scream." I warned her as she nodded her head wordlessly. Leaning closer, I pulled out my phone and slid it across the table for her to take a look.

Realisation seemed to dawn across her expressive face as she looked down at the screen and then up at me, blinking her eyes dumbly, her mouth hanging open.

Finally, she released a sigh. "So all of this isn't a joke and you're meeting THE Park Jimin tomorrow." She stated, more calmly than I'd expected.

"Yes," I loosed a breath I didn't realise I had been holding. "This would have been so unreal had it not been for the lawsuit hanging over my head like an unsheathed sword." I whisper-cried and hid my face into my hands.

A moment of silence ensued as we sat there, processing the developments.

"What if this... is a prank?" Sa Rin enquired hesitantly, making my head shoot up.
"No, as you can already see... it's bloody fvcking real." I snapped. "And I think I'm in this mess due to you." I kept my tone as free from accusation as possible but the guilt could be seen on Sa Rin's face as she bit her lip.

"You know I have it bad for Park Jimin... and he was just sitting there giving us that dirty stare and-" She began rambling but shut up and lowered her head as I shot her a glare.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." She pouted, grabbing my hands. "I promise I'll get you out of this shit. I won't let you suffer because of something stupid I did."

I took a long breath, nodding. "I know, Sa Rin." I smiled a little. "I trust you. But, what about the meeting tomorrow? Considering he does actually show up, what am I going
to tell him?"

Immediately, Sa Rin stood up, surprising me. Grabbing me hand, she pulled me out, dragging me towards her salon.

"First, we give you a makeover." She nodded determinedly, giving me an once over.

Upon seeing my unamused expression, she smiled a little. "What? I need to relax and think, Y/N! I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. It's not everyday that THE PARK JIMIN himself DMs random fans."

I grimaced, remembering the conversation from last night. "He said no fan is random to him." I muttered softly as Sa Rin's eyes widened, before taking up a dreamy expression.

"Indeed, as expected of my idol." She whispered dreamily and I resisted the urge to tell her to snap out of it and followed her quietly, until she had me seated on the most comfortable chair in her salon.

"Where did he ask to meet again?" She enquired casually, massaging a cold hair mask into my hair.

"Midnight Summer." I answered. "Apparently it's a hot favourite amongst all the elite celebrities."

Sa Rin hummed softly. "Then you need a makeover appropriate for that, don't you think?" She smiled devilishly at me through the mirror. "I know I always keep on staking my claim over Jimin but to be honest, I'll be the happiest person on Earth if he ended up falling for you." She exclaimed excitedly while I scoffed.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves,
Sa Rin-ssi." I smiled a little. "The only thing I'm worried about is to get out of this lawsuit. You know we can't afford to get into trouble, even more so with celebrities of BTS' status."

"Sure." Sa Rin shrugged. "But we can afford to get him to fall for you."

Then she gasped. "Who knows, he might have already fallen for you!" She exclaimed. "I know this might sound a bit too good to be true but since when did the members themselves start DMing the fans awaiting a lawsuit?"

I stayed silent. I was too confused.

"I bet he stalked your Twitter account and couldn't resist texting you... you also have a really cute photo of yours as your profile picture. Damn-" She rambled on more to herself, than to me.

"I didn't know I was setting you and Park Jimin up when I clicked that photo. Wow, I'm a genius."

I sighed.

It was going to be a long-ass makeover.