o n e

J I M I N

Park Fucking Jimin, I want you to slam me against the wall of this very studio and well...yeah 😋

I pinched my nose and leaned back into my chair, letting out a sigh.

I had always known that it was common for idols to become subject of the fans' fantasies and that ARMY was way ahead in this particular aspect. But I had no idea that our fans were this comfortable implying such sexual things out on public platforms like fvcking Vlive...and that too when I was online with all the other fans.

Honestly, I didn't mind the comment. It was a tad aggressive for sure but it wasn't the comment's content bothering me...it was the fan's username.

ynsoftforbts.

I snickered to myself. Whoever the person was, their behaviour sure was in great contrast to their username.

As if on instinct, I logged into our official BTS twitter account and typed in the original Vlive username, snooping around discreetly until the person's account finally showed up.

It was a small account, smaller than most but judging from the banner photo and the username, it was definitely an ARMY's account.

A little more exploration revealed that this girl, Y/N was about two years younger than me, had extraordinary baking skills-considering she'd been baking a cake on each member's birthday every year for the last seven years-and was about as active a fan as they could come.

She had a whopping 7000 tweets, all majorly about BTS...and one member in particular, her bias.

Me.

I eased out a cold sigh as I scrolled down and down in hopes of finding something that could indicate towards her behaviour of sexualising me or the other members but found nothing...absolutely nothing for the usual drooling and swooning after BTS' thighs, chests, abs etcetera.

And that to me, having had a secret account for the last seven years, was nothing out of the ordinary.

Despite my head warning me not to start something I couldn't end, my finger hovered over the little blue icon with a simple blue envelope...and then, I clicked.

and then, I clicked