Part 1

Ezra p.o.v

I'm so nervous, I can't believe I'm actually doing this. My thoughts are going crazy and it's so warm in this train!

This is the first time ever that I'm so far away from my parents, it feels surreal since my parents would barely leave my side.

*The Train Has Arrived To It's Final Destination, We Kindly Ask All Passengers To Leave The Train*

A monotone sound just suddenly spoke, I quickly gathered my suitcases and smaller bags, almost tripping after leaving the train.

It was so warm outside, it kinda made sense since it was almost the middle of the summer season.

After leaving the station, I quickly look around and I see a all suited up man standing by a fancy looking Mercedes.

"A-Are you Diego by any chance?" I reluctantly asked because he was the only person that was looking at me.

"That's my boss, my name is Amir. It's nice to meet you Ezra. Let me take your luggage." He politely spoke to me and took my suitcases to the trunk of the car. "Could you please pass me your bag?" He looked down to the small bag I was holding in my hands, while I was dazed.

"Um n-no I'll keep this one on myself!" I scurried towards the passenger seat at the back of the car and quickly slide in. My social anxiety is taking the best of me.

Without saying anything Amir calmly sat down by the wheel and started up the car. "It will take around an hour to get to the mansion, so you might as well take a nap Ezra." He kindly said while pulling out of the parking lot.

D-did he said mansion??

____________________________________

"Sir Ezra—" I was lightly tapped on the shoulder.

"Oh um, sorry..." Dazed I looked up to the man, the sun was shining brightly to my eyes. "Sorry, sorry I'm awake." I sat up more straight and fixed my clothes.

"It's time to get inside and meet everyone." He smiled at me kindly, you don't have to be nervous my boss and his family are wonderful people." He said while taking out my luggage out of the car. "You can go ahead and go inside I'll take your luggage to your room so you don't need to worry about it... and do you still want to keep that bag with you?" He looked down on my bag that I was keeping close to me.

"Yes! Um- yes please." I looked around awkwardly unable to keep an eye contact.

"Very well, then just head right inside the maids shall lead you where you should be at." He pointed at a big doorway that left my jaw wide open, those host parents are rich!

"Okay, thank you very much!" I bowed and started walking towards the huge entrance.

The maids seemed to know about my arrival, so they stood at the doorway smiling at me.

"Hello sir Ezra!" They cheeky greeted me and welcomed me into the house.

"H-Hi" I waved a little. As soon as I walked in my jaw dropped, the way this mansion was built was just insane. I was abruptly looking around until a deep voice behind me shook me to the reality.

"Welcome Ezra." I quickly turned around almost tripping. "I'm really glad to finally meet you, it's not that common to finally meet one of the rarest people like you." I blushed at the man, for his age he looked way too good.

"I-I'm guessing you're Diego?" He smiled at me and nodded. "N-nice to meet you too." I smiled back until a man walked calmly behind Diego.

"Meet my son Alberto, he's around your age so I hope you both will get along!" He patted his back while Alberto was studying me, literally scanning me from head to toe.

"It's a pleasure Ezra." He gave me a small smile and made me quite nervous from his stern stare into my eyes.

"Likewise" I smiled back and turned my attention back to the father.

"Sir all your luggage has been taken to your room, Jessica over here will help you set up in your new room so please follow her lead and she'll lead you to your room." Suddenly Amir's voice echoed through the hall.

"Oh y-yes yes thank you!" I scurried after Jessica while she patiently waited for me. "It was nice to meet you all, I'll be heading now for a— bit" my gaze suddenly met Albertos and that made me lose my sentence for a bit.

"I'll see you around" he muttered while he was literally staring into my soul.

"What he said" Diego cheekily smiled at me and left the hall, while Alberto was still staring at me until I completely left.

Geez they make me nervous!

Soo here's a bit of kinda intro of the new story, since "My Twin Mate" got deleted. I'll try my best to make this story as interesting as possible. It's still omegaverse and werewolf story bcz I'm obsessed with those stories, it's just this story has no soulmates. ( basically there are mates but they can choose what mate they want etc.) so ye! I hope you guys enjoy it!!
Take care!