Taehyung tried his best to teach Lisa and she also learned from him attentively. After a while, the two of them stopped to take a rest. Lisa stared at the range in front of her, smiled and said, "Teacher mentioned that your marksmanship is very good. It seems like you really do live up to your name."

Taehyung chuckled when he heard this. "I'm just average, the captain is the one who's very skillful. Last year, he got the first place in the Southwest Police District marksmanship competition."

Lisa naturally brought the topic back to Jungkook, "It seems like he's very outstanding in every aspect, be it detective skills, marksmanship, or physical condition... In order to be like him, one would probably need to spend all of one's spare time on work and act very hardworking."

Taehyung nodded. "I heard that during the first few years of his career as a police officer, he worked every day without taking leave. However, this has gotten better over the recent years as we often eat and have fun together."

"Oh." Lisa handed him a bottle of water and probed further. "What do the two of you do during your free time anyway?"

Taehyung took a large gulp and waved his hand playfully. "Billiards, bowling, and sometimes we will watch football or play cards in his house."

'Okay, very good, these were all very masculine and healthy hobbies.' However, when Lisa was about to change the topic again, Taehyung suddenly looked behind her.

"Captain, you're early." Taehyung grinned.

Jungkook was in his casual wear today which made him give off a totally different vibe. He placed his arm on Lisa's back and laughed at Taehyung. "Aren't we meeting at noon? I've nothing on in the morning so I came to have a look."

Lisa turned around and greeted him enthusiastically. "Morning, teacher."

"Morning." Jungkook glanced at her slightly red face and asked, "What were you guys talking about?"

Right as Taehyung was going to answer, Lisa blurted out, "We were talking about you. And we were talking about hobbies."

Taehyung nodded in agreement with her.

After sitting for a while, Lisa said to Taehyung, "Let's continue practicing."

Taehyung nodded, looked at Jungkook and said casually, "Would you like to ask the captain to train you? This is a rare opportunity."

Jungkook and Lisa exchanged glances.

After staring at each other for a short while, Lisa looked away nervously and answered, "Let's not bother teacher for the time being. I will train the skills that you taught me for now and build a strong foundation."

Lisa's plan was very simple. Her biggest goal today besides practicing her shooting was to get information from Taehyung. If she were to stay with Jungkook the whole time, then she would lose the chance.

Jungkook sat at the same spot while he watched Lisa and Taehyung standing side by side in front of the firing line as they had a conversation under their breath. He could not help but laugh when he thought about how many police officers had asked him to give him guidance on shooting which he had turned down because he was too busy. This little girl was the only one who left him hanging because she wanted to follow the regular sequence step by step without shortcuts.

By now, more people had entered the shooting range. Some young policemen came over to ask for guidance so Jungkook got up, went over and instructed them.

After a while, as he was almost done guiding them, Jungkook turned around and saw a young girl standing at the front door of the shooting range whilst looking very expectant. He followed her line of sight and saw Taehyung hanging up his phone before saying something to Lisa and walking towards the girl.