18 - FAULT

"Tae, stop crying.", Yoongi said worriedly. "Please."

"It's my fault.", Taehyung cried out.

"It's not. He just remembered something from before. That's why he fainted."

"Will he get his memory back, then?", Taehyung asked, looking up at Yoongi with teary eyes.

"Maybe...but we'll still have to help him remember everything."

Taehyung sniffled.

The doctor soon came back.

"So, we have good news and not-so-good news but it isn't bad.", the doctor said before continuing. "We're not sure if he remembers anything but I'm sure you can help him with that. Also, he'll get discharged tomorrow. Take care of him and give him his medicines on time. I'll give you those before you go tomorrow."

Yoongi and Taehyung nodded.

"I'll get going, now.", the doctor said before leaving.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung.

"See. Now, we just need to take care of him and help him a little. Then, it won't be long 'till he remembers everything again.", Yoongi said happily.

"Really?!", Taehyung almost shouted excitedly.

Yoongi nodded with his gummy smile.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

"What did I do?! I still don't understand!", Mrs. Kim yelled.

"You're the one who pushed Jungkook down the stairs! You tried to kill him!", Mr. Kim yelled back.

"Why would I do that?!"

"Because you don't want Taehyung and Jungkook to be together! You want Taehyung to marry Mr. Lee's second daughter because you want their money! Stop going after money and look at what you've done to Jungkook and Taehyung!"

Everyone in the living room was shocked while the police officers Mr. Kim had called were still calm.

Mr. Kim had always been so calm and never yelled.

"I did not do anything to him! I was just standing there when he slipped!"

Mr. Kim smirked.

"You weren't the one who brought him to the hospital, though. If you saw him fall down the stairs, why didn't you call anyone? How did Taehyung end up taking Jungkook to the hospital, huh?"

"Taehyung, Taehyung! He's everywhere! I should've locked him in a room before pushing Jungkook down those stairs! He would've been dead by now and I would've gotten the money!", Mrs. Kim almost shouted, trying to catch her breath.

Mr. Kim's eyes darkened while Mrs. Kim's eyes widened as realization hit her, replaying what she had said just now.

She looked up at Mr. Kim and started shaking her head.

"Mrs. Kim, you are arrested for trying to murder a person.", the female police officer said, cuffing her hands behind her.

"No! I didn't do anything! Let me go!", Mrs. Kim tried to move away but couldn't as the police officers dragged her out of the house.

Mr. Kim sighed, sitting down on the couch behind him.

Lisa went to him, sitting down on the couch and rubbing his back.

"You stood up for your son. I'm proud of you. Some people are so in love that they don't care if the other is a criminal."

Mr. Kim smiled softly at her. "I should go back to the hospital. The boys are probably waiting for me.", he said, looking around at everyone before getting up.

Lisa nodded, along with Mr. & Mrs. Kang.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

"Jungkook!", Tzuyu almost shouted, bursting into the room.

Jungkook jolted awake by the yells.

"What happened?!", Tzuyu said, shaking him.

Jungkook smiled awkwardly before moving away from her.

Tzuyu looked confused.

"Uhh, who...are you?"

Tzuyu's eyes widened as she moved back.

"Are you joking around?"

Jungkook shook his head slowly.

Tzuyu's eyes saddened.

"It's okay. You'll remember everything in no time!", another girl cheered. "Don't think negatively, hm? Always be positive.", she said to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu nodded.

"This is Tzuyu, you've already met her before this happened. And I'm Sana, her girlfriend."

Jungkook smiled.

The door opened again and Taehyung came in.

"Kookie! It's time for your medicines!"

He seemed happy.

Jungkook looked down, fiddling with his fingers. "I-I'm sorry...", he whispered.

Taehyung took a chair, dragging it near the bed Jungkook was on and sat down on it.

"For what?", Taehyung asked, taking the food out of the bag.

Tzuyu and Sana decided to leave the room and wait outside.

Jungkook's bottom lip trembled as he felt a lump in his throat, tears blurring his vision.

Taehyung looked up when Jungkook didn't reply.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?", Taehyung asks, moving forward quickly.

"I-I yelled at you...", Jungkook managed to let out as tears started sliding down his cheeks.

Taehyung cooed and stood up, sitting on the bed and hugging Jungkook.

"It's okay, baby. You were right, I should tell you about how you ended up here.", Taehyung said.

"No, it's okay. I don't want to know anymore. You don't like it."

Taehyung broke the hug and wiped Jungkook's tears, leaving a kiss on his forehead.

"Let's eat, hm?"

Jungkook started crying harder.

"Why are you crying? It's okay."

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly, crying his heart out.

After a good half-an-hour, Jungkook moved back.

Taehyung stroked the younger's hair.

"Eat and take your medicine. Then, you can sleep."

Jungkook nodded.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎