4 - KISS

"Jungkook. Jisoo Unnie said to not worry about the drinks and just get the dining table ready.", Tzuyu said when Jungkook entered the kitchen with Taehyung.

"Okay.", Jungkook said. "Let's start, then."

"I want to help, too.", Taehyung said.

"No, you're the guest. Also, everyone else may be wondering where you are so you should head towards the living room where they are.", Jungkook answered.

"I don't care. I want to help!", Taehyung said as he stomped on the floor like a child. "Please?"

Jungkook sighed. "Okay, fine.", he said before he took the plates and gave them to Taehyung. "Put these on the dining table over there.",

"Okay!", Taehyung said as he happily walked towards the dining room with the plates.

"Who's he?", Tzuyu asked Jungkook.

"That's Taehyung, Mrs. Kim's son.", Jungkook answered.

Tzuyu nodded with a hum. "He's handsome.", she said.

Jungkook looked at Tzuyu. "I know, right?!", he said with a wide smile.

Tzuyu looked up at Jungkook with a smirk.

Jungkook's smile faded away and was replaced with a blush on his cheeks.

"You think he's handsome, huh? I see where this is going...", Tzuyu said with a teasing tone.

"No, no! We're just friends. Well, we just met but we think of each other as friends.", Jungkook quickly replied while looking away.

"Are you sure?", Tzuyu teased with a smirk.

"Yes, I'm sure!", Jungkook almost yelled.

"If you say so~"

"What're you guys talking about?", Taehyung asked with a sudden entry into the kitchen.

Tzuyu smirked. "We were talking about how Jungkook is falling in love-"

"No, no, no! She's joking!", Jungkook interrupted.

"Wait, really? Jungkook. Who's the lucky girl?~", Taehyung asked with a teasing tone.

Tzuyu's smirk fell before looking at Jungkook.

"Uh, Jungkook told me that he'll introduce his friend to me. I told him to describe his friend in simple words and I started teasing him about the words he used.", Tzuyu blankly said with her eyes still set on Jungkook.

"Aww, that's cute. Do you like her, Jungkook?", Taehyung asked.

"Wh-who?", Jungkook stuttered out.

"Your friend she-", Taehyung pointed at Tzuyu. "-is talking about. Do you like her?"

"N-no, we're just friends.", Jungkook answered, his gaze now set on the floor.

"Oh-"

"How do you like it here so far?", Tzuyu asked, changing the subject.

"Ooh? I like it here so far. I've already found someone to accompany me when I get bored in this big house. Also, you and Jungkook seem like friends. I'm already friends with Jungkook so will you be my friend, too?", Taehyung asked.

Tzuyu smiled. "Sure.", she said.

"Yay! Now, I have two friends and I won't be bored, either!", Taehyung said happily.

"Jungkook. Tzuyu. Is the dining table ready yet?", Jisoo asked as she entered the kitchen.

Jungkook and Tzuyu held their breath when they realized they'd been doing nothing.

"Oh? Jungkook, whose clothes are you wearing?", Jisoo asked. "These aren't yours."

"Oh, Jisoo Noona. I gave him my clothes since I accidentally spilled cold drinks on him.", Taehyung answered before Jungkook could even open his mouth.

"Oh, okay. Oh. My. God. Jungkook! Tzuyu! What am I seeing?! You both have done nothing for the past half an hour?!", Jisoo almost yelled.

Tzuyu and Jungkook inhaled sharply.

Jisoo took off her shoe and ran after Tzuyu and Jungkook who immediately started running away.

Taehyung laughed as he looked at them being childish.

"Yo, Tae! What're you doing?! Help us!", Jungkook yelled as he continued running.

Taehyung couldn't stop laughing to the point his eyes closed.

Jungkook started running outside towards the swimming pool place.

Taehyung realized that Tzuyu was safe but Jungkook was still being chased. He followed them towards the swimming pool.

Jungkook was running as he took a look behind him, not realizing that someone was in front of him. He felt his tie get pulled and the next thing he knew, all his - Taehyung's - clothes were wet.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

Taehyung was trying to find out where they went since he couldn't see them around the swimming pool, anymore.

He turned around and was immediately pushed hard. He grabbed whatever came into his way to prevent himself from falling into the pool - that whatever being Jungkook's tie.

Taehyung felt himself fall into the pool along with Jungkook. He immediately panicked as he pushed himself to get onto the surface of the water, his hand not holding onto Jungkook's tie, anymore.

He pushed his now wet hair back with his palms and looked next to him.

"Oh, hey.", Taehyung said, smiling sheepishly.

"Why'd you pull me with you?!~", Jungkook whined, looking at the wet clothes on him with his wet bangs falling down on his face.

Jungkook looked up and froze.

"Woah. I didn't expect you to have abs. D*mn.", Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook's abs that were visibly outlined by his wet shirt.

Taehyung looked up when he didn't receive a response. He saw Jungkook already looking at him. He soon realized how close they were.

Jungkook was mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty; his hair back, his perfect-shaped eyebrows, his sparkling eyes, his pretty eyelashes, his dark-brown eyes, his slightly pick-ish cheeks, his cute nose with a little mole, his pink-ish/red-ish pretty lips-

"J-Jungkook?", Taehyung suddenly stuttered out, feeling flustered.

"Can I kiss you?", Jungkook suddenly asked, looking at Taehyung lips.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎