𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟏𝟕

| 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 |

"what for her?"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"morning" i opened the door to see iwaizumi in his grey hoodie, "did you sleep?"

"no" he walked inside, "looks like you didn't either"

"yeah i didn't" i yawned and moved my hand by his shoulders, "she'll be alright"

"you reek" iwaizumi moved my hand away, "where is she?"

"the room," i said slouching on the couch, pointing at the door with my foot

"did you clean?"

"no" i answered, "i have a surprise for you"

"i hate surprises" he looked at me, "what is it tōru?"

"go look"

he walked inside the room and put the lights on. he should be reacting any second now, the same crying from before. he doesn't even have to help me but he wants to, i'm only trying to get rid of the bad, that's all.

"TŌRU!" he screamed

"yes?" i lazily walked over, rubbing my eye, "do you like it?"

"WHY HER?" he pinned me against the wall and held my shirt tightly

his eyes were furious and all i could see was the pain i was bringing him this whole time. every other time he didn't care, but somehow....what was her name? rina- meant something to him.

"you actually liked her?" i smirked

"FUCK YOU!" he punched my face and pushed me to the ground

this was a continuous fight, lunches at each other's bodies. it was never like this before, he changed. i didn't want him to, as much as i tell him i didn't need him, i do. but i can't see him suffer anymore, i'll take it all away.

"GET OFF ME!" i pushed him off

leaving him on the floor beside me, "i came to tell you i can't do this anymore"

"what?"

"I CAN'T HELP YOU!" iwaizumi cried, "I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS ANYMORE!"

i scoffed, "what for her?"

| continued |

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"SHUT UP-" he moved me back, "i've been thinking about this and i can't do it anymore. letting innocent people die in your hands, i thought i would be helping you in some sort of way. i didn't want you to turn out like your mother"