𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟏𝟔

| 𝐨𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 |

"don't be, it'll all be over soon"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

it was late in the night and the roads were dark too. that's just great, my hand was gripping the steering wheel and my contacts are getting worst. god- i need new ones. i can't believe i can't see shit now, it's so hard.

"rina?" i turned my head, she laid back and her eyes were shut

i checked my phone in the open compartment to see no new notifications, "y/n..."

"where's the hospital?"

the car smelled like lavender but not the artificial kind. i hate disgusting things, smells, people, and bad photographs. i despise it, that's why i rip it up. i wonder what my mom would do right now, "hah she'd be like you're so stupid"

"i try" i tapped my fingers on the wheel, "i thought she'd be able to handle it"

"it wasn't even that strong..." i looked down at rina's hand fall, "oh-"

"rina?"

"mhm..." she came up from the seat and slowly rubbed her eyes, "where am i?"

"i'm taking you to a hospital" my eyes moved to the mirror to look at her, "okay? how are you feeling?"

"huh?" she ran her fingers through her hair, "hospital?"

this is it. she's about to freak out, i also hate things that are loud. so i'm hoping she won't make me more irritated-

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she came up to my seat, shaking it

"rina" i said calmly, "it's okay i'm taking you to hospital, we'll be there soon"

"no no no" she hyperventilated, "where is y/n? iwa?"

"back at campus, they wouldn't fit in here"

"oh my god" she hugged her legs

i could tell she was uncomfortable with me, she makes it so damn obvious. honestly stupid, not like y/n...she's perfect, smart, and kind. i love her so much, i'd do anything for her. even if that means getting rid of the people who come close.

"rina" i quickly checked up on her

"oikawa i-" she caught her breath, "i'm scared"

"don't be, it'll all be over soon"

| 3 hours in the hospital |

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"sit here" a nurse came by me

"okay..." i slowly sat down next to rina by the bed, "rina?"

"i want to talk to her" she sniffled, "i can't do this without her"