𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟓

| 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 |

"were official."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"sooo tell me about him" rina smiled next to you

currently, you were in the auditorium waiting for the professor to walk in and start class. it had been 30 minutes since the starting time and you were already impatient around ten minutes.

"i told you yesterday" you waved your hand to her, "when is he coming...?"

"okay-" he paused, "but you didn't tell me everything"

"ugh" you turned to her, "fine"

you and oikawa have been together for about a week and things have been going smoothly and slow. just going on dates here and there, nothing else. you would like it to move on a bit more but you don't know how he feels.

"we haven't kissed"

"what-" rina gasped, "girl if you don't kiss him."

"i mean i want too" you smiled to yourself, "but like things are fine just the way they are now"

"mhm" she titled her head, "does he have a friend?"

"yes and why"

"because-" she laughed, "i'm hot and if he is, his best friend has to be too"

"yeah his friend is good looking" you laughed with her, "are you gonna try to get with him?"

"should i?" she raised a brow

you softly punched her arm and shared laughs with each other again, "yeah i'll see what i can do"

"god i love you" she hugged you

"ah-" you strained your voice from her tight squeeze, "i love you too-"

the doors opened but you and rina didn't pay attention to the professor coming on. you both talked about whatever to strike up any comments before the boring lecture. you turned the front and looked at a different bag placed down at the podium stand.

"uh," you shook rina's shoulder, "whos' bag is that?"

"hmm?" she turned, "it's not the professor's..."

"so then-" you turned back to see a familiar face, "tōru...?"

"hi" he smiled at you, "i'm subbing in"

"ooooh," rina crossed her arms, squinting at you both, "looky here-"

"did you hear?" oikawa put his arm around your waist, "were official."

| continued |

| continued |

≿————- ❈ ————-≾