𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟒

| 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐰𝐚 |

"don't worry about him"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"alright" you waved to oikawa who was going into the other room you asked about earlier

"i won't take long" he peeked his head, "no hanky panky while i'm gone"

he glared at iwa who already gave him the finger. you heard the door close and watched iwa sit next to you with his head rested back. his hair was still wet and a droplet came down on his cheek.

"so" he sighed out, "you like him?"

your eyes widen, "no- i'm just interested in his work"

"and your learning from him?" he brought his head back up

"exactly" you gestured your hands, smiling

"got it" he faced you, "do you want some water?"

"no, thank you"

"why are you so formal?" he tilted his head, "are you always like this?"

"well when i first meet people," you said, "isn't that normal?"

"yeah" he looked at you, "don't worry it's not a bad thing, it's just that the last time he brought someone over they weren't...you know"

"like no respect?" you asked

"yeah they were crazy" he laughed, "but that's not important"

you hummed and looked around the room, the ice pack was starting to get warm but you felt your wrist become a bit better.

"do you need another one?" he held your hand

"no it's fine" you answered, "hey- iwa"

"that's my name"

"what's oikawa like...outside of work?" you looked at him

"he's...uh" he struggled, "like are you sure you wanna know?"

"is it bad?" you covered your mouth

"well he's uh a cocky, stupid, shitty, a loser, uhhhh, lazy-"

"oh" you stopped him, "i got it"

"yeah about he's also really caring about the people around him" he smiled to himself, "don't take those words i said earlier, it's like a joke between us. even though he hates it-"

he laughed after and looked at you, "i don't know how you'll take this but he looks happier than usual, ever since he's started talking about you"

"talking about me?" you raised a brow

"he was like, 'there was this pretty girl at the campus and i can't stop thinking about her' "

"really?" your eyes lit up, you smiled and looked at your hands, fiddling with them

"he's a good guy" he said to you, "don't worry about him"