𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝟔

| 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬 |

"i'm telling you there is something up-"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"what are you two doing here?"

"don't fucking scare us like that-" rina slapped ren's shoulder, "ugh creep"

"we're just talking" you held your bag, "what's up?"

"i'm just asking a question" he stuck his tongue out to rina, "plus you guys look like your hiding something"

"hiding?" you raised a brow, "no it's nothing"

"uh-huh," he walked by, "what do you guys have now?"

"i was heading back to dorms," rina said, "wanna walk me?"

"no"

"fuck you" she scoffed, "do you have economics right now?"

"me?" you pointed at yourself, "i dunno, my schedule changed recently so"

you pulled your phone out to try and find the way your schedule moved around. it honestly got in the way of your current relationship because you'd like to see oikawa more. but seeing him in your class today was nice.

"what's she smiling about?" ren asked rina

"her boyfriend~" she teased

"stop" you put your phone away, "so right now- i have nothing"

"yeah same" ren held his bag, "let's go eat, rina you can go"

"why are you fucking mean to me?" she complained, "like are you still holding a grudge?"

"me?" he turned, "are you?"

the two argued backend forth while walking down the hallways and it was embarrassing to just be a part of it, so you acted as if you didn't know them. they eventually stopped and kept quiet...finally some peace-

"excuse me"

a voice from behind tugged your shirt and you turned to see a familiar face, "oh you"

"yeah, can we talk for a second?" the girl from the classroom asked, the one who tried getting oikawa...bitch

"hold up guys" you told the two, who growled at each other

"jesus..." you walked with the girl, "what's your name?"

"michika" she answered, "right here..."

she held your hand tightly by the water fountains and you looked down at her, "yes?"

"are you dating oikawa...?" her breath was shaky

your eyes lit up, "is that any of your business-"

"i'm telling you there is something up-" she paused shaking your hands "with him..."