Roadtrip

When Lucas was 3 the couple decided to have another baby. The two women thought a lot about it before they decided to adopt. It felt right . This time they got to have a girl, and there she was Ali Deo Bishop.
*14 years later*
"Mama please" lucas said as he helped his mother with the groceries.
"Luc I told you I have to talk to mom about it first , I'm not making this decision without her"
Lucas ,being 17 , just got his drivers license and asked his mothers to let him and his sister go on a road trip with Andys daughters ,Lucia and Lia .
"But if auntie Andy agreed Lia and Lucia why would mom say no" Ali asked walking into the kitchen helping her brother and mother with the groceries.
"Bambini , I never said mom would say no"
"Mom would say no about what " maya asked walking in
"Mom!" Ali called , for some reason she always got so existed to see her moms back from work .
"Hey baby " maya said hugging her little girl and placing a kiss on the top of her head .
"Hey mom" Lucas approached and placed a kiss on his mother's cheek .He was taller then both of his moms .
"Hey peanut" even though he was this big strong teen who is super athletic and leaves a tale of broken heart girls , for maya he will always be the little peanut that only stop kicking when she talks to him .
"So what am I supposed to say no about ? Just so we're clear" Maya asked walking to carina for a kiss
"The road trip" both Ali and Lucas answered
"I guess I'm ok with that. As long as your beautiful mama said the same"
"I did Bella"
"So that means we can go ?" Ali's asked with the biggest smile on her face
"We'll have to talk to your auntie about it, but if she and Robert are ok with this then yes" the brunette answered
One month later the two woman watched as their son was driving himself and their daughter.