Page 27

Todoroki was looking out the window of a hospital room. He held his dead phone in his hands.

Todoroki was in a white hospital room alone. He had gotten hurt under the evacuation. When the whole top floor collapsed he falled two floors down through the floors that collapsed.

With broken ribs and a big scar on his shoulders, from him landing on a sharp object Todoroki had been placed in the nearest hospital.

Todoroki looked away from the window again, when he heard someone slowly opening the door.

"Hey Todoroki..." Midoriya said and stepped inside the room, looking down at the ground. Todoroki's eyes widened at the sudden use of his last name instead of his first.

"Izu... I am so sorry..." Todoroki looked away, with a sad face. "I couldn't help you when you falled down from the tower and I even got hurt myself." Todoroki raised his hand to rub his eyes a little, his ears hanging down and his tail twitching slightly.

"Todoroki listen! It was my own responsibility that me and the girl fell down, and there was nothing you could do with the building collapsing." Midoriya said and started walking towards an empty chair beside Todoroki's bed.

Todoroki could feel tears slowly run down his cheeks. "Todoroki.. are you crying??" Midoriya rushed over to Todoroki.

Midoriya sat down at Todoroki's bed. "Why are you crying..?" Midoriya said, placing his left hand on Todoroki's right shoulder.

Todoroki turned his head facing Midoriya with a quick movement. "Is there a reason you're calling me by my last name?" He said with tears in his eyes, and ears hanging down, even suprised himself about how much it hurt.

Midoriya immediately pulled back, his eyes widened before he looked down.

"I- I just wasn't able to call you by my usual nickname for you after all this, I am afraid you'll realize how hard it'll be to be a couple at the same time as being heroes..." Midoriya sank down to the ground as he speaked.

Todoroki's eyes widened again. This was not what he thought was the reason behind the sudden last name use.

"Yea, you're right." Midoriya started crying at Todoroki's words. "It'll definitely be hard and I bet it'll come sometimes we will be worried sick about the other." Todoroki sat up in his bed.

"But that's fine, if you agree with me to do this then that would make me the happiest." Todoroki stood up trying to reach Midoriya.

Midoriya stood up quickly and gave Todoroki a hug pushing him gently down at the bed again. "You should lay down." Midoriya said and then smiled.

"And that would make me the happiest too." Midoriya runned his hand through Todoroki's hair, stroking his red and white ears in the process.

"When will you get out of here by the way?" Midoriya said casually. "Well the doctors said probably tomorrow evening." Todoroki answered simply.

Midoriya looked down for a moment, blushing. "Um, Sho... Could I kiss you right now?" Midoriya blushed crimson red as he speaked.

Todoroki smiled and embraced Midoriya pushing him down to his face. Then he lifted his head a bit and kissed Midoriya sweetly.

Author's note: I've finally decided how long this book will be! I am thinking to go for 40, I already have 33 written. 

And like always, thank you all for still reading this!