Page 19

"Are you okay?" Todoroki looks down at his boyfriend who looks completely terrified. The two boys are standing in front of a light grey sliding door.

"Yea, let's do this!" Midoriya says. "Ok then, you'll wait here so I can warn my mom I am bringing someone. It's the first time I bring someone." Todoroki knocks on the door. "Yea..."

"Is that you Shoto?" A female voice calmly says from inside the room. Todoroki smiles. "Yea, can I come in?" Todoroki waves his hand at Midoriya letting in know that he needs to step out of the doorway. "Yea, you may dear." The female voice replies.

Todoroki slides the door open and steps inside. "Hi, mom." Todoroki smiles at his mother who is sitting on her bed. "What happened to you Shouto!?" Rei Todoroki's eyes widen as she sees the ears on her son's head. She stands up and walks over to his son.

"Oh this.. Well actually... I got hit by a woman's quirk out in town some days ago. This was the result." Todoroki tries explaining. His mom ends up nodding. "I see."

"Though that wasn't actually the main reason I came here...." Todoroki looks down, still standing. His ear twitched a bit. "Hm? What is it Shouto?" His mom looks at him with a confused gaze.

"Well, I came here to introduce my new boyfriend to you..." Todoroki almost gets done talking when his mom gaspes. She runs up to him and hugs him. "I am so happy for you Shouto! I thought you'd never find love..." Rei is crying at this point. She smiles as tears run down her cheeks.

"You have to let him in then Shouto." Todoroki wipes her tears and smiles brightly. Todoroki haven't seen his mom this happy in a long time. He can't help but to smile.

"Izu.. you can come now." Todoroki says as he steps outside and grabs Midoriya's hand. Midoriya blushes, and one second later they both stand inside Rei's room.

"Hi, you must be Shouto's new boyfriend." Rei smiles lovely. "I am Rei Todoroki, Shoto's mother." She finishes talking and looks at Midoriya. "I am Midoriya.... Midoriya Izuku!" Midoriya stutters. "Nice to meet you, Mrs Todoroki." Midoriya looks up and smiles as he blushes a bit. "Oh, please call me Rei." She replies. Midoriya blushes. "Um, thank you .. Rei!"

Todoroki smiles at his boyfriend. He grabs Midoriya's hand and smiles. Midoriya smiles back.

Todoroki sees his mother wiping another tear from her eye.

"Could you please let me talk with Midoriya for a second Shouto?" Rei looks at her son. "Um.. Yeah of course." Todoroki squeezes Midoriya's hand a bit and then he let's go and walks out of the room.

"Please sit down." Rei waves at a chair beside her bed. Midoriya slowly walks over and sits down. He squeezes his hands together, feeling nervous.

"I need to thank you." Rei bows down, still sitting at her bed. "I haven't seen Shoto so happy in a really long time." Rei looks up again and smiles. 

Author's note : Thank you so much for 800 reads! 

I really hope you like my story! My friend and I have been discussing  if I perhaps should start a oneshot book with mha characters. Would that be fun to read? I could  do different  ships or   x reader oneshots or ofc both haha