Chapter 6: The Date

(Hey everyone, sorry I've been gone for so long.  I honestly hit a creative wall with this story and many others that I have been working on.  Couple that with school kicking me in the ass.  Don't worry, I will finish this story.  It definitely is not over, so look forward to future chapters.  I'm going to try and get moving on this story definitely.  If you have any ideas regarding this story and future chapters, please reach out to me.  I always love ideas and feedback.)

When I saw his text, I immediately got up.  It was about 10 AM so I still had time.  I went downstairs to go get some breakfast.  Dad bought all of us Wawa Sizzlis which are probably one of my favorite things in the world.  I grabbed the sandwich and headed upstairs.  For the next few hours, all I really did was play video games.  I didn't really do my makeup because I would already need to do it before the date anyway.

The hours went by until it was about 3 hours before Micheal was supposed to pick me up.  I get up and shut off my computer to get ready.  I first took another dose of those female hormones.  You might be wondering of why I'm willingly taking the hormones on my own.  The answer to that is simple, I was at the point of no return and if I was going to be forced to go further, might as well go along with it.  My face was already feminized and I already looked like a girl, there was no point in resisting anymore.  After the hormones, I then took a long, hot shower.  I was probably in the shower for about an hour total, making sure every single part of my body was washed, even washing my now long hair twice.  

When I got out of the shower, I started to shave the little body hair that was growing on my legs and arms.  With these female hormones almost eliminating any of my hair growth, it was very easy to shave everything off to have baby smooth and soft skin.  I brushed my teeth and then took a Listerine Ready Tab to freshen my breath even more.  I sprayed on some perfume, which Stephanie bought for me, and then I left the bathroom for the vanity, which was now in my room, to put on some makeup.  

As for makeup, I made sure my eye-makeup game was on point, as in my opinion with this new feminine face, they were my best feature.  I started with Foundation and tiny patches of concealer in areas with small blemishes on my face, most of which are reversible with some moisturization which I need to incorporate into my routine.  I then put on mascara, eyeliner, and some eyeshadow, with the eyeliner I made into a Cat-Eye style.  I do the last finishing touches and I move to put on the outfit.

I brought out the red dress and heels that I bought yesterday and put them out on my bed, By now I have an hour before Micheal picks me up.  I put on some Cotton underwear as well as a matching waist trainer.  Mom wanted me to do some additional training on my posture so she kind of reminded me to put one on for the date, to present myself as feminine as possible to Micheal.

I finished getting ready as I heard the doorbell ring and the door opening.  I heard my father talking with Micheal, probably to give him that traditional father-boyfriend "talk" like you see in those high school flicks on the first date.  I then put on the dress, it wasn't nearly as hard to get into as I expected, especially with the waist trainer, and I then put on the heels.  After about 10 minutes, I touch up some of my makeup for some final touches and I make my way downstairs.

I gracefully walked down the stairs in a feminine stride, nice and slow, something that was coming naturally to me now.  Micheal turned his attention to the stairs and saw me in the blood red dress and white heels.  His jaw could have damn near dropped to the floor.

  His jaw could have damn near dropped to the floor