-------- ------

Onika pov:

I was woken up to a bucket of freezing cold water being poured on me making me gasp and jump up damn near drowning. "Wakey wakey" I heard then a deep chuckled followed "Damn you couldn't warm the water up" I rasped out sitting up against the cold wall and I felt something tight around my neck. "Nigga- did you put a collar on me" I asked looking up at him like he was crazy. "I see you got a smart mouth" he said and I rolled my eyes feeling my head pounding. "You got some medicine" I asked him and he smacked his lips. "No I ain't got no damn medici- WHY ARE YOU NOT SCARED" he yelled and I shrugged. I don't know why i'm not scared I just don't really care "I just want some medicine man" I said and he groaned. "Fine, looks like i'm gonna have to break you" he said said then smirked. "Aye I ain't with that straight shit" I said and he smiled.

"You're gonna be today" he said making my eyes go wide. I couldn't do nothing cause my hands was tied together along with my feet. He laid me on the floor and smirked down at me. "I'm gonna have fun with you" he said then touched my face "You're a pretty one" he mumbled and I felt disgusted. "Get yo dirty ass hands off me" I said and I seen his face change to anger then he punched me in my mouth. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" she yelled then wrapped both his hands around my throat choking me. I gasped for air while he looked into my tear filled eyes watching me struggle to try and breathe then he let me go. I coughed gasping and breathing quickly hoping I would catch my breath cause I don't have a pump.

"Now since you dont wanna listen I think you should get punished" he said standing over me and unbuckling his pants. I tried to scoot away from him but he pulled me back "don't run" he said lowly and I felt sick to my stomach. Not again. "I'm gone enjoy this" he said then ripped my clothes off while I kicked and screamed. "NO" I yelled out and he slapped me "Shut up bitch" he gritted then fully took them off. He took the rope from around my feet and I kicked him in the nose. "FUCK" he yelled backing up and I took that as my chance to get away. I quickly got up and tried to run but he grabbed me slamming me back on the ground.

"Bitch" he gritted then started beating me with his fist. I tried to fight back but my hands was still tied together. He Started kicking and stomping me and I gave up my tough act starting to scream out in pain. "STOP" I yelled out crying but he ignored me then kicked me in my face making my head turn. He kicked me in my head again then everything went black.

Robyn pov:

"How do we find him" I asked bey and solo and they shrugged. "The only person that knows where freddy live is our other brother jeremy" solo said and I groaned. I called wayne them not too long ago to tell them what was going on and they're on the way now. "How do we get in contact with jeremy" I asked "I know his number" bey said and I smiled. "YES, somebody fucking useful" I said cause these other bitches was no help. At all. Bey grabbed a random phone she seen i'm assuming was normani who is now unconscious from bey beating her ass phone. She walked to the back and I let out a long breathe. I can't believe this shit. And the worst part is cookie didn't even wanna come down here.

"He's on the way" bey said coming back in "How did you know his number" solo asked bey. "He made me learn it cause he didn't trust daddy" bey said and solo nodded. "How come nobody else knew ya'll had brothers" ming asked and they shrugged "Ya'll never asked" bey mumbled. "Are both yo brothers crazy" chanel asked and they shook their head. "Only freddy ass" bey said rolling her eyes. "Well he was daddy first child so i'm not surprised" solo said then I got a idea. "Ya'll" I said catching everybody attention "What if we kidnapped his mom until he give us cookie back" I said smiling. I'm smart as hell "He don't care about his momma" solo said and I smacked my lips. "Of course his ass don't" I mumbled then there was a knock on the door. "Go open it it's probably Jeremy" solo said to bey. "Why me" she asked and solo smacked her lips "You know me and him barley get along now go" she said and bey rolled her eyes going to open the door.