07: The Stand

Deleted Scene #7: The Stand
There are a lot more cuts scene now than there are in the first few chapters. I originally watched Wilbur's videos, which condensed it down to the important parts. Obviously, now I don't have that so I'm watching 1 Hour Vods and writing everything. Which results in much longer chapters that have to be cut. So, here is the scene when the L'manberg cabinet meets with Dream to discuss Tommy's exile. Cut from chapter 15.

"Hello."

"Hi."

"Did you bring a book and quill?" Dream asked, his mask illuminated by the blue fire lanterns. It was the only source of light in the room.

"We need our minute man," Tubbo said, sitting across from Dream. "Minute man, I summon you!"

On cue, Ranboo teleports into his seat, book in hand as he smiles.

"What the fuck?" Tommy whispers next to you.

You're on the left side, closest to Dream, Fundy across from you. Quackity is in the seat next to him across from Tommy.

"Are we ready to begin?"

No one says anything and Tubbo takes that as a yes.

"Dream, would you like to begin?"

"Yes, I already explained that I wanted Tommy exiled. I told you that and then we coordinated this meeting to discuss it."

"Okay well, I don't," tubbo sighs, fumbling with his words. "I'm just trying to think of all the alternatives. Bargaining if you will."

"Well, what's your proposition? Because I've put a lot of time into building those wall there and they've actually doubled in size since last time."

"I did notice that."

"I also have eight more stacks to add."

"I really want this to come to a peaceful resolution where we don't have to exile anyone, we want the best for the country."

"But you're considering it, right? You're considering exiling, Tommy?"

Tubbo's hesitant in his answer, briefly glance at Tommy. "It's an option on the table, but it's the last resort."

"I think what Tubbo is saying is that we're willing to compromise with you," You said.

"What?" Tommy asked, eyes bugging out of his head.

"Tommy has been on his good behavior and he's done his reports. And I think we're all willing to comprise," Quackity adds as acting Vice President in Tommy's place.

"We're willing to keep the walls instead, but not forever," You proposed, looking to Tubbo who nods.

"By the end of his probation, Tommy will have become a good man. So let's leave it at that."

Tommy nods his head aggressively, maintaining his silence.

"What's the proposition then?" Dream asked, clasping his hands together.

"Here's what I'm thinking," Tubbo started, looking at Tommy. "Tommy remains on probation, and I see how that sucks for you Dream, but-"

"How long?"

"At least two more weeks."

Dream hums as Tommy lets out a loud sigh, mixed with a screen, slamming his head down on the table.

"Tommy," Tubbo said quietly, a warning.

"Sorry, sorry, please. I was just poking my eyes."

"That's fine," Tubbo dismissed, turning his attention back towards Dream. "While Tommy's on probation, Dream I propose that the walls can stay, okay? Possibly not grow, but they can stay. And if Tommy so much as breathes in the wrong direction, then they grow."