01: The Court Room

Deleted Scene #1: The Court Room
a/n: This was taken from chapter 4 during the court scene. The reason it was cut was because the chapter ended up being way too long and I didn't think this was important, but it's a good piece.  I've tried to piece it together best as possible.

——

"Yes, right here," Quackity said, gesturing to the person to his right, "Mr. Georgenotfound is my running mate."

Wilbur's face falls and you look to George with furrowed brows, "What?"

"Oooh, you guys didn't know that," Quackity laughs, "my running mate is the Georgenotfound."

Said boy stands beside him proudly, Sapnap to his left. They're both covered in full netherite, showing off their power and riches.

"That's not good, fuck, that's not good," Wilbur mumbled.

Tommy points at George, "He's wearing the clout glasses right now, Wilbur."

"Oh no, he's got the clout goggles."

"Okay, how about this," Wilbur proposes, "how about as well as you and I have a debate so do our vp's, Tommy and George?"

"Let's do it," Quackity agreed, confidence radiating off of him as he throws an arm around George's shoulder.

Wilbur squares his shoulders, standing tall, "Take me to the court."

The group of you consists of Sapnap, Karl, George, Quackity, Tommy, Fundy, Tubbo, Wilbur and you.

"Tommy, do you want me to slide you off the edge?" George threatened, scowling at the blonde.

"What?" Tommy barked, stepping away from him.

Wilbur rolls his eyes, pushing past George, who stumbled landing on his butt, clout glasses falling to his nose and showing off his brown eyes filled with anger.

"He tried to murder me!" George whined, picking himself up again and dusting his clothes.

"He tripped, he tripped," Wilbur argued, putting his hands up in defense as you giggled, "You all saw it, he tripped. All I'm saying is I don't want no stumbling blind vice president in my cabinet."

Quackity laughs loudly much to George's dismay but helps him up as everyones goes to their respected spots in the court room. You're sat next to Tubbo on you'r side of the court room, Sapnap and Karl opposite, Fundy lingering between the two parties.

"Fundy," Wilbur called, "do you take your father or big q for president?"

Fundy hesitates, before tugging his jacket tightly around him, "Neither, I run my own presidency."

"What?" Tommy questioned, looking to you and Tubbo, who shrugs.

"He missed the sign up," Wilbur dismissed, "the ballots closed."

"I know you," Fundy persisted, "I've spent many years growing up under you." He begins listening all the wonderful things about Wilbur, buttering him up as Wilbur nods. "But you're missing one thing. I have a bakery."