03: A Trip

Deleted scene #3: A trip
this scene was cut from chapter 7, as I was writing it, I already knew it wasn't going to make the final cut, but I still finished it because it was funny. That whole "Tommyinnit ruins our rebellion" video was so good and I always knew I was going to write it, but it didn't sync up with the timeline. Chapter seven is very heavy and not lighthearted so it didn't make sense.

—-

You and Tubbo lead the group back to Manberg, night had fallen so you hoped it would offer better cover to sneak Tommy and Wilbur in. You were grateful Tommy's place wasn't on Manberg land, but they weren't exactly welcomed on Dream's land either.

Honestly, if Schlatt saw them he would find any excuse to prove them wrong. Tommy's quick and raids his chests, grabbing handfuls of armor and putting them on. The trip is fast and you're well on your way back, talking amongst each other and just laughing.

"Hey fellas, can I ask what you're doing here?" Schlatt asked, causing everyone to turn around.

He stands there, unamused with his arms crossed and eyebrows raised, eagerly awaiting a reply.

"This isn't Manberg," Wilbur protested, looking around the land to confirm what he said

Schlatt grins, "We're expanding, my friend."

"That's true," Quackity said, coming to a stand next to him. Schlatt gives both you and Tubbo a look that reads 'get back in line,' and you both return to his side.

"I'd be pretty careful about where you step," Schlatt said, stepping closer to Wilbur, who nods.

Tommy, Techno and him turn around to leave, trying not to cause any more trouble.

"Before you guys go anywhere," Schlatt started and Wilbur turns around, sighing.

"Yeah?"

"Where the hell did you get that trench coat, goodwill?"

Wilbur chuckles dryly, shaking his head.

"Anyways, it's come to my attention you've used your visa."

"Not really," Tommy deadpanned as Schlatt narrows his eyes at him.

"Yeah, no well you have."

"They uh-," Quackity started, clearing his throat. "They got another Visa Schlatt. I don't think you were here for this."

Schlatt turns to face his right hand man, anger visible in his eyes, "You authorized them to stay in this country?"

Quackity shrinks under his gaze, "Yeah, um, temporarily."

"Why?"

"We offered them a three hours visa to get their stuff," you interjected, hoping to get Schlatt off Quackity's back. "You didn't let them so..."

Schlatt nods, considering it fair, "Well uh hold on, I need the original Visa still. I mean, that's expired."

"That's true, that's true, he does," Quackity nodded, going silent when Schlatt sends him a harsh glare.

He was definitely in for it later.

"C'mon," Schlatt said, putting on his best fake smile and nudging Wilbur.

"I see it in your pocket right there."

"I don't- I don't have it in my pocket," Wilbur said, backing away form Schlatt, eyes panicked. "I have another book, but that's not.. this isn't the Visa."

Schlatt blinks, "Well, let me see what's in that book."

"No, you can't."

"I mean if you don't have they Visa, and yet you're here. That just looks just like it."

"Technoblade, operation John F Kennedy go!" Wilbur shouts, taking off.

Tommy, having no clue what that means and not knowing the difference between his and Techno's name punches Schlatt across the jaw.

"Tommy!" You shout as your dad land on the ground with a harsh thud.

"I was just gonna trap him-," Techno said, holding his hands up in defense.

Quackity leans down, slapping Schlatt across the face. "You just killed the president! He's dead." 

Tommy thinks about it for a moment, "No."

"Wait you killed him? You were just meant to beat the shit out of him!" Wilbur said, stopping in his tracks and looking at the scene.

"In my defense," Tommy started, as you pinch the bridge of your nose. "I didn't know how powerful I was and it was very."

— END —

Tommyinnit is the biggest man I know