What you need

"It's already 9am. He should've been here by now."
Kin checks the large gold watch on his skinny wrist for the 6th time in the last 20 minutes. Kane is known for making an entrance but he's fucking with some serious people this time.

"Where iz your friend?" A heavy voice with a distinct Russian accent announced. His voice bouncing off the walls of the large warehouse. Empty, except for a small statured man wearing a blue silk Durag, slightly baggy clothing and an out of place, excessively large gold watch.

Kin turned around.
"He's a little late. You know. Traffic" He smirked. "You got our shit?"
Viktor never appreciated arrogance, but he can kill these kids after they give him what he wants. He nodded, stretched his arm out and snapped his fingers.

A tall curvy woman in a very form fitting black dress steps forward into the warehouse holding a black duffel bag. Her pitch black hair tied up into a slick bun and the red lipstick she wore made her lips look wider for some reason. She approaches Viktor and kisses his neck softly while never taking her gaze off Kin. As she hands the bag into Viktor's palm, her icy blue eyes penetrates Kin's very soul.
Kin swallowed hard. Where the fuck is this nigga?

Across the street from the warehouse sits the silver Audi. Empty except for the fuzzy pink ball sitting in the cup holder.

Viktor smirks. "What? You like Vernie? She's beautiful isn't she?" He looks to her but she doesn't turn to look at Viktor. Instead she keeps staring at Kin with an almost robotic expression. He started to sweat a little under his durag.

It's 9:15 am now. Viktor grows impatient.
"Enough waiting. Where iz it?" He hissed.
"My boy got it. If you'd be a lit-"
"We have no time for patience" Vernie whispered. Her voice as cold as her eyes and expression. "Pistolet"
Viktor grinned, pulled his gun out and handed it to her. She grabbed it without looking at him, immediately cocked it and aimed straight for Kin.
"We have no time for your games."

She grabbed the bag from Viktor's hand and walked directly towards Dex.
Viktor was confused, but he just loves to watch her work so he settled himself.
She drops the bag at Dex's feet and presses the pistol to the center of his forehead. Her eyes scanning his face for any and all signs of fear.
She loves this look on his face.

Kin cursed Abel under his breath. But didn't move a single muscle. Instead he swallowed again, inhaled and closed his eyes preparing for his final seconds.
Vernie leans into Kin's ear. She smells like vanilla spice and gunpowder. Her hot breath on his ear as she whispers "...fall down..."

Viktor couldn't wait to see this kid's brains all over the floor. Sure the payout is lost, but they'll find it eventually. They always do. Viktor can see the fear in the kid's face from here. He admired how Vernie taunts her victims before she kills, it's almost as if she's doing it to seduce him every time.

BANG

The kid falls backwards to the ground just as quickly. Viktor laughs loudly and starts walking toward Vernie but stops short when he feels a cold pressure on his throat. In an instant there was the singing of a blade and his neck was burning with pain as the crimson liquid squirted from under his chin. He fell to his knees, clutching his neck unable to inhale without choking on his own blood. He looks up and sees the face of a young brown skinned man sporting a black leather jacket with a large thick beard and a sinister grin.

That's not what he expected the grim reaper to look like.