High for this

A pale hand falls out from under the black silk covers in the dark bedroom. It reached out to feel around on the bedside table and palms a small cellphone that lights up upon feeling its movement.
"Fuck..." a woman's voice whispered.

The phone goes dark with a click and the covers start shifting to reveal her long smooth legs and pale skin.
Her caramel brown hair falls into subtle curls around her freckled face and her hazel brown eyes blinked with the disoriented look of a small child. Her soft features match her fluid movement as she stretches her slender legs out the bed and turns to the mirror on her wall.

"I look like a mess" she thought as she turned to the small black jewelry box on the dresser. She opens the small case and pulls out a small clear plastic packet.
She frowns as she notices the white powder in the packet is almost gone.

"HEY!" She shouts and kicks the lump in the bed next to her.
"What?" A man grunts from under the covers.
"Did you get into my box?!" She fumed.
"You pretending like it didn't happen?" He chuckled.
"I'm not playing Abel" she seethed.
"Did you touch my stash? I was saving this bag cause it's about to be a long fucking day"

Abel rolls his eyes under the covers.
"You didn't even pay for it. Cheap bitch." He muttered.
She huffed, stormed her naked body into the bathroom and slammed the door.

Realizing this was his chance, Abel bounced up from under the covers, fully dressed and slips on his sneakers. Grabs his backpack in the corner of the room and moves towards the room door.
He paused as he heard the shower turn on, looks at the dresser and grins.

"Fine..." he whispered to himself. "...Payday"
He walks over to the dresser in two steps. Sweeps everything into her purse in one motion and walks out the room as he stuffs the purse into his backpack.

"Gotta be more careful" He laughed to himself as he makes his way through the hotel lobby and into the parking lot. He pulls a cigarette out his jacket pocket and lights it with a professional swiftness as he scans the parking lot.
"There she is..." he huffed.
While taking a long pull from the cigarette he fishes the purse out from his backpack. He then pulls a set of keys with a fuzzy pink ball on the keychain and hits the button on the little black remote repeatedly.

*chirp chirp*

A silver Audi beeps in front of him and he dumps the contents of the purse out right next to the car. Retrieving only the black case, cellphone, wallet and holding the keys he opens the driver door and dives into the car, cackling.
With a roar the Audi starts up and screeches out of the parking lot.