5) Meeting

Aadya's pov

After one week

Today it was our appointment with Digvijay.

After one whole week we got his appointment. It's understandable as he is a busy man but we have very few days left for the preparation of world food day programme.Thank god that we get his appointment in time.

As it was a professional meeting I opted for a classy suit pants.

Twisting my hair in a messy bun I let the few tendrils free, letting them dangle on the sides of my face

With a little bit of makeup I was ready for meeting The King again

I pick up Anokhi from her place and then we drove to the triumvirate industries.

Though I share most of the things with Anokhi but I haven't told her about my late night stalking activities and I am not planning to tell her about it ever.

The reason was obvious. I did not want to sound like a creep who gawk at three unknown men's half naked pictures late at night.

It was embarrassing for me to even think about it.

I parked my car on the parking lot and come out of it. I looked up at the tall building.

I have to raise my neck completely to look at the massive building. I can not think of any other building in our city which is as tall as this one.We were looking like some ants in front of this huge building.

Everything was so fancy and luxurious here, from the floor to the roof everything was screaming money and class.

The employees were looking nothing less than some supermodels with their sharp and crisp suits and skirts.

"Excuse me Miss.I am Aadya Kumar and this is my colleague Anokhi Sharma. We are from UNICEF India. We have an appointment with Mr. Digvijay," I said to the receptionist who for a surprise was a pretty blonde.

"Let me check ma'am," giving me a polite smile she spoke in a thick British accent.

"Yes ma'am your appointment is in ten minutes. Until then you can wait in the lobby," she informed us. I nodded and me and Anokhi went to the lobby to wait for our appointment.