Behind the Mask

Disclaimer: I do not own anything you recognize in this story! They are all owned by Andrew Lloyd Webber and etc. I don't own any of the characters except Florence Rosette and possibly a few more I will name when they come up.

Alright, so this is my new book - if you haven't already guessed, this is a Phantom of the Opera fanfiction. I rated this phan-fic 'PG' because in some of the later chapters there might be... you know, PG-stuff... I'll warn you first of course, if there are one of them in the chapter!

I wrote this story with my friend, The_Phantom_Writer. So credit her too! The plot was her idea and I just did most of the writing. Hope you enjoy reading this phan-fiction!

Behind the Mask...

Five years after the disastrous fire took place, the burned-down Opera Populaire is a void. Only a memories, ruins, a few ballerinas and, of course, Madame Giry along her daughter, Meg Giry, were left. And, of course, there's him. The Phantom lives, deep inside the ruins of the Opera House. Though he wasn't seen or heard from ever since Christine left, it was obvious he was still there. At night everyone would hear a faint sound of an organ being played by a talented man's hands, every morning they would sometimes feel like they were being watched.

One day, though, on the day of the auction, a life changing event happened. The Opera House was sold, and it was sold to a young man...

The Phantom once again makes himself known to the Opera House. He writes notes, he threatens people and the whole package. The Phantom is somewhat disturbed when he thinks of the new manager. He had a small frame, clothes that seemed to be a bit too big for him, and an unusually feminine face, but these days, every one thought feminine faces were attractive. Then one night, while the Phantom was about to put a note on his desk, something happens... Something YOU must find out for yourself.