He starts unbuttoning her night wear, nibbling on her neck, shoulder and trailing himself down to her cleavage and she leaves out a slight moan, pulling onto his shirt! He smiles, lifting his white cotton shirt over his head and tossed it in the corner without a care while her eyes and heart are praising her man who belongs to the happy part of her world now! She can't take her eyes off!

"Kya hua?! Aise kya dekh rahi hai?! And please I cant continue being formal and all!

"I would love to see you being real YOU baby! And tu sounds like family!"...her eyes praises him, adornes him with love! His body looks dreamy to her, all deeply tanned, and beautifully sculpted! He looks exactly like one of those models who you would see on the cover of magazines! But he is real and now he is all hers..!

He starts unbuttoning her shirt entirely when suddenly the Phone rings loud, it's his Mom..!

"I need to take this baby..it's Mom!"

"Haan lelo!"..she replies in between her breaths..

"Haan Mom..?"..he recieves..

"Sidharth when are you coming?!"

"Why what happened?!"

"Beta maine kaha tha na tujhe, aaj Muskan aur Naina arahe hai for dinner!?"

"Great! But Mom what am I supposed to do there?!"

"Sidharth! Naina is your friend! Don't you think you should at least respect that.. ghar aaja.. looks very bad!"

"Ok fine! I will be on my way in a while..! Text me if you need anything"

"Haan aaja baccha! Bye!"

He keeps the phone aside and looks back at her with a tinch of guilt on his face ..

"Jana padega..?"..she asks..

"Haan.."..he nods his head..

"Okay..ruko main change karke aati hoon..".. she tries getting up but he pulls her back to him..."Naraz ho gayi?"

"Nah!..bilkul nehi!"

"But baby I can't leave you like this, you are all alone here!"

"Areh baba I will be fine..! Don't worry..aap befikr hoke jao. I will surely take care of myself!"

"Whatever! I am going to arrange a house help for you, by tomorrow for sure..!"

"Sidharth! It's fine..uski koi zaroorat nehi padhegi kyunki Mummy is sending my cousin, Niyati tomorrow. She has also applied for few colleges here in Mumbai so she is coming for good now. Toh aap bilkul bhi tension maat lo! Abhi ruko let me go and change.."

She slowly walks into the washroom, taking care of her steps and he too puts on his shirt and waits for her to come out..

He walks into the balcony and lights up a cigarette, she comes and holds him from behind. He pulls her to his side and wraps her in one of his arms.

"Maat karo na smoke..please! Mujhe jeena hai aapke sath! And for that you need to be healthy!"

He looks down to his left side and kisses her forehead.."awwww!"

"Abhi aap jao..!"

"Haan I need to set off now.."

"By the way koi urgent kam hai kya Sidharth?!"

"Areh nehi...wahi...Muskan aunty and Naina are invited for dinner.."..he looks at her in a way to ease her fear..

Her face falls immediately..

"Kya hua?"..he pulls on her chin, she still seems uncomfortable so he lowers his face to peek through her eyes..."kya hua?!"

She only nods her head..

"Biswas hai na mere upar?"

"Haan.."

"Then calm down! Pata hai..I never thought that I can ever think of loving anybody after Anaya as much! But the way you healed my pain, I just had to submit myself, couldn't hold on to your affection! I kept falling for you everyday! You are precious baby! And I won't let you down! I promise!"....he brings her closer and kisses on her forehead again...

For the first time ever in her life, she feels a touch which is making her feel complete as a woman! She feels dreamy because he is all magical and he is the man who is worthy of her love! ❤️

Stay tuned...❤️

Do comment to share your views on it! 😚🥰