"Fuck, Clay I'm gonna cum, fuck," Sapnap whined as his hips were stopped and lips were pulled away from him.

"Calm down. We have all night, ok? I'm taking my time with you, we haven't been together in a while," Dream smiled, and kissed Sapnap's lips lovely. "Do you need a minute to cool off?"

"Yeah, sorry it just felt so good," Sapnap's body relaxed, Dream smiling at him as he rested his head on his chest.

"It's ok. I love seeing you like this, but we're going slow. Just this once," Dream looked up and kissed him again, this time not backing out of it. They started making out, it was slow at first, but soon turned into a heated mess, like they were teenagers necking for the first time.

"I'm good, I'm good just please fuck me, please," Sapnap started begging the minute his mouth was free. Dream gave him a quick peck and decided enough was enough and he would start.

"Lube?" Dream held out his hand, and out of everything he was expecting, it wasn't for Sapnap to pull it out from under his pillow. "Are you kidding me?"

"I don't like it cold. And my sex drive has gone up like 700%, I'm not kidding you," Sapnap blushed out of embarrassment, even though he knew his partner wouldn't have cared.

"Do you finger yourself wishing it was me?" Dream smirked, only to get another flush of embarrassment. "Fuck yourself with a toy pretending it me ramming into you?"

"Clay- please," Sapnap whine again.

"Oh my god, you do. We're using that later, no questions asked," Dream winked, and took off Sapnap's sweats and boxers, being meet with his cock, red and begging for any sort of touch. "Look at you, that must be painful, isn't it?"

"Please," tears welled up in the corners of his eyes. Want and desire coursing through his veins, wanting anything, something inside of him.

"I've learned so many things about myself with you," Dream cooed, wiping the tears that fell. "Maybe even a little thing for dacryphilia, you know what that is?"

"Talk later, fuck me please. I need it come on," more tears fell, making Dream smile more. Of course Sapnap knew what dacryphilia was, the first time he cried during sex he noticed how happy it made the blonde.

"You need?" Dream teased, pouring lube onto three of his fingers. "I guess I can give you what you need, yeah? You've been so good, haven't you?"

"Please, please, please," Sapnap was sobbing. Dream felt a pang of guilt in his heart, but knew it was just what Sapnap wanted. He inserted one finger, getting a strangled moan in response that sounded close to a scream. "Thank you, oh my god thank you sir."

Dream moaned at the honorific. "I like that, keep that one in mind, ok?" he smirked and concentrated on stretching the other out. Sapnap felt loose. Too loose for being away for a month. "Tell me love, when was the last time you fucked yourself."

"I-I," Sapnap stuttered, but moaned as two more fingers got shoved in, an uncomfortable, but welcoming, stretch he wasn't expecting. "This morning! This morning. I missed you so much I needed to."

"Dirty, dirty little slut," Dream punctuated each 'dirty' with a harsh thrust of his fingers. He continued to stretch the other out, though he didn't need it too much due to how recent he had something inside of him. "Such a little cockslut. Always needing something in that hole of yours, huh?"

"Please. Sir I'm ready. Please I need you. I need to feel you," more tears fell, making the already large smile somehow get larger. Dream laughed and shook his head, but pulled down his pants and lubed up his member.