CHAPTER NINE

~CHAPTER NINE~

|•Engagement•|

'VANDER PREMIEL'S POV'

I've just decided that she will be living here, that's what mommy told me and I don't want to argue with her so I agreed.

There's also a part of me that also wanted her here... I don't know what's with me right now, all I know was I am very fucked up. Hindi ko alam kung anong pumasok sa kokote ko at pumayag ako na dito siya titira.

Worst is... I will be the one taking care of her while she's pregnant.

I don't know if she really is carrying my child. I mean, I am fucking sure that I haven't had... You know, with her...

Paano ko naman siya mabubuntis diba? Yes, I am still not convinced that she is really pregnant with my child.

Baka naman, plano to ni mama diba? Na pagpanggapin s'yang buntis at ako ang ama ng dinadala niya. Maybe, this is just a trap. Maybe she really is pregnant, but I'm not the father.

Gezz how come I get someone pregnant if I am always using protection? So yeah, maybe this was all just a trap.

My mom always wanted me to have a family ever since. She told me that she's now getting old and she wanted me have children so she could play with them.

I just know what to do with my mom anymore...hayst

Tinignan ko ang babaeng hanggang ngayon ay yakap yakap ako. She's not crying anymore. F*ck hardin for making this beautiful woman cry! Hindi ko alam kong bakit siya umiiyak eh pinasundo ko lang naman siya dahil 'yon ang utos ni mama.

She wanted Briana to live with me so that I can take care of her while she is pregnant.

I agreed with her because I don't want to argue with her anymore. I'm so sick of her telling me things I don't want to do.

"Don't you wanna go in?" tanong ko kay briana kalaunan.

"Let's go in and have our dinner, people! You know... I'm very hungry receiving screams from your girl, Vander. I need a beef steak right now" saad ni Hardin habang hinihimas niya ang kanyang t'yan.

Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin kaya itinaas niya ang kanyang dalawang kamay. I looked down at Briana who's still hugging me.

"Let's go inside and eat. I am pretty sure you haven't eatin yet" tumango lamang siya ngunit hindi parin ako tinignan.

She's shy huh? Tss

I don't what came out in my mind but I just carried her... Bride style. Hindi naman siya nagprotesta. Unlike the first time I carried her like this, she went rigid as fuck.

Nang mamapasok sa mansyon ay sumalubong agad saakin ang mga nakahilerang mga maid. I don't actually want one kaso mapilit si mama, gusto niya na simula ngayon dapat may taga bantay na nitong bahay sapagkat magkakaroon na ako ng asawa't mga anak.

"Hijo, Glad your taking good care of your wife. Alam ko na ngayon palang magiging mabuting ama kana sa mga magiging anak mo" She smiled at me widely, almost reaching her ear.

Here she goes again...

I really hate it when she's already thinking of me having a child and marrying a girl and stuff. I just don't believe in marriage and love!

"Were not married yet, Mom" I said coldly.

Mom looked at me raising her one eyebrow and smirked "Saan din naman mapupunta? Magkakaanak kana, Vander. You should know that it's a big responsibility and not just a joke!" seryosong saad niya.