Hayato's love showed him that this world isn't all dark, he finnaly found his happiness when Hayato confessed to him, a love that no one else can provide, a love after so long that he yearned for. He just couldn't be more happier than he is right now, he honestly thought that he's better of dead, in a casket, burried deep down to begone. That is obviously a big No from Hayato, "its either i die with you, or i'll dig you up from the ground".

Their fights? They rarely fight but when they do its always an ugly one, but hey.. A strong couple always makes up after their fight. "Im sorry","dont leave me","i love you"

Was like a magnet for the two boys, one of them says that and the other forgives, but honestly neither of them could stay mad at eachother.

-----

"I found you.. My happiness" when Ryuu said that to Hayato, he was breathless he couldn't say it back right away, but his mind wanders to who knows where constantly being greatfull that he too found his happiness.

Their lives were dark, but when they're together light shows its presence, something to always be greatfull about.

"Hey.. What's wrong love?" The ravenette said to the red-head worrying deeply, but not suprised as he knew his Boyfriend well enough to know that he tends to wander of in negative thoughts, he thought.. but right now its completely different.

"I-its nothing, im just so happy that im here right now.. With you" the tears started to come out damping his cheek, but din't manage to drip down, because Hayato made Ryuuichi look at him. A big smile was on his face.

"You have no idea, how happy i am... Every second knowing im with you, knowing your mine, knowing im yours" hayato said softly wiping the tear away, he promised himself that he would never let Ryuuichi cry but what he just said touched Ryuuichi because more tears started to well in his eyes.

Ryuuichi is happy, but is also wrecked right now, he feels cared for, he feels loved, he feels happy so happy that he just cries out of joy.

"I care for you more than anyone else, and i love you so so much. never in my life that i felt something so strong for someone, and i don't want to feel this for anyone else, i only want to feel this for you" Hayato said comforting the crying Ryuuichi in his arms. Ruffling with his soft red hair, and soon burying his cheek in it, snuggling in the warmth of Ryuuichi Kashima.

Hayato was telling the truth, he never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before, Ryuuichi is his first and will be his last, they say first love never lasts but that's complete bullshit in Hayato's case, he will love Ryuuichi until death, where they part but soon meet again up there.

Ryuuichi still cried his eyes out, wrapping his arms around Hayato, somewhat binding himself to Him. He really din't know what he would do without the cold and stoic baseball player.

Ryuuichi looks up at Hayato, meeting his narrow eyes, green irises and small and soft smile that he had. "I love you Ryuuichi, i love you so much" and he planted a kiss on his forehead, Ryuuichi burried his own face in his boyfriend's chest and continued damping his shirt with his tears.

Hayato wrapped his arms around him, letting him cry his emotions out. Until he fell alseep in his arms, finnaly his breathing is peacefull. Hayato carried the sleeping Ryuuichi his arms slinging back on his shoulders until he reached their bed where he lay him down.