21 || Visual Confirmation Required

Start from the beginning

The blue-haired girl turned to her boyfriend a little startled. "Yeah. Just a little back pain. I think it's because I slept wrong" she says and takes a hold of the door. "I'll be out in fifteen. You can stay up here or go downstairs" she smiled at him and closes the door.

Liam was a little confused as she told him about her pain and pinned it to ask her more about it later.

Deciding that maybe he should get out because she will have to get out and change. He respected her and didn't want to make her uncomfortable by being up in her room while she wanted to dress.

So he walked out and closed the door.

°°°

"Is three enough?" Madeline heard Kira ask as she walked inside the room

"Is three enough?" Madeline heard Kira ask as she walked inside the room. Her hair was still wet and she didn't like to use the hairdryer but just let it dry with the fresh air.

She smiled at her friends and brother lastly standing on Liam's right as he positioned his laptop on the table along with Kira's and Stiles.

Liam's eyes followed her and admired her face. She blushed at his stare and glanced at him making them turn back at the rest.

"Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so" stiles answers the Asian girl.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asks a little frightened at the plan.

"We're doing it. Tonight" Scott states.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" the Beta asks again.

Madeline could hear the worry in his voice and he looked very unsure if he wanted to do it.

"It's incredibly dangerous. And borderline idiotic" the boy with moles answers. They have done this before. These kinds of idiotic plans but most have needed up well.

"Have you guys done something like this before?"

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asks.

"I think it's a yes to both" Kira spoke making Liam look down.

Madeline took his hand in hers. "You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to" Scott says to his Beta.

"I'm not scared" Liam states.

"Then you're borderline idiotic" Stiles parts his shoulder making Madeline smile for how he comforts her boyfriend.

"If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?"

"We're not sure if there's anything coming" Madeline speaks up for the first time.

"Yeah. How do we even know something's definitely coming?" Kira asks.

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required" Madeline didn't get to listen to the tape. Last night she was up for it either.

"Simon said the same thing. He couldn't get paid by The Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead" Stiles says what the man that tried to kill him told him. Madeline hated that guy. Even if he was already dead.

"So the idea is, what if you kill someone on the dead pool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott speaks the plan.

"You don't get paid" Kira Yukimura was ready and not at the same time. For her, it was practically one of her firsts time doing this.

You could say, Madeline, Scott, and Stiles were the readiest.

"But how does that get ya any closer to The Benefactor?" Liam asks.

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead" his Alpha says.

"Especially if it's someone high in the list"

'Wait high?' Madeline thought.

"So, what if he wants visual confirmation..." Liam trails off.

"He'll have to come himself" Madeline finishes for him.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Liam is so respectful and I LOVE him! He's so cute. Madeline was ready to catch the person who's been hunting her friends only she didn't know who was going to be the bait.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram & TikTok: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!