"Yeah, ok. Are you ok?" any 16 year old would be able to feel the tension of what happened, Natalia was no different.

"Yeah, I'm doing great," Sapnap smiled. "I uh, I heard something about you, and want you to meet someone. Wanna do that?"

"What'd you hear? Did she tell you? Shit, I'm sorry. I wish I could change, I really do," she started crying.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry I still love you. I want you to meet my boyfriend," he smiled when he heard her gasp.

"Boyfriend?" she looked up, wiping the tears.

"Yeah, my boyfriend, Clay. He lives in Florida but I can call him. I know he'd love to meet you. I think he's going to come visit soon. He'll want to meet you," Sapnap grabbed her hand and lead her to the living room, pulling out his phone. He opened the facetime app, and clicked the top option.

"Hey, you ok? You don't call this early unless something happens," Dream answered, somewhat worried when he saw the girl that was crying. "Who's that?"

"Clay, this is my cousin Natalia," he introduced the two.

"Hey! Are you ok? You look like you've been crying," Dream asked, feeling bad for the girl.

"Yeah, I'm really good, actually. Are you really Nick's boyfriend?" she asked, and Dream's face lit up.

"I am. We've been dating for what, almost a month now?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, a month on the 18," Sapnap winked at the blonde. "I called you because I was driving my aunt to the store when she started ranting about how horrible it was that Nat was caught kissing a girl one day."

"She did? Need me to fly over and beat her ass?" Dream asked, but he wasn't joking. "I'm being serious, I'll drive Patches to my moms house right now and get the next flight."

"Hun, you don't need to," Sapnap protested.

"No, if someone is being rude and shaming their daughter about something she can't control, I'm doing something about it," Dream got out of his bed, and got a suitcase and started packing.

"Clay, are you being serious?" Sapnap stood up, forgetting about his cousin for a moment.

"Yeah, I am. I'll get the next flight I can. I'm not having some bitch hate her daughter for something like that. We'll show her that it's no different than a hetero relationship," Dream shoved a few articles of clothing into the bag, then went to his computer.

"You don't need to do this," Sapnap was shocked.

"I know, but I'm coming to Texas. I know how to get to your house I'll wait there until you get home," Dream was being stubborn. "Next flight is leaving in 3 hours, I'll be there in 6."

"Clay, holy shit," Sapnap was smiling like crazy. "You're really coming?"

"Of course, love. I've missed you anyway, and I've been lonely," he winked, giving Sap a picture of what he was lonely about.

"Yeah, I know you've called me begging," Sapnap chuckled. "Not that I mind, really."

"Shut the fuck up," Dream rolled his eyes, picking up the cat and walking out of his garage. "I'll see you soon, ok?"

"Yeah, yeah ok. Text me when you're landing and I'll come get you," Sapnap was still shocked that this was really happening.

"I will, talk later alright?" Dream asked, getting into the driver's seat and opening his garage.

"Of course. I'll see you soon," Sapnap hung up the phone and turned around and met the eyes of Natalia.

"He's coming to Texas? Right now?" she asked, just as shocked as Nick.