The bell rang, signaling the end of class. Every student got up in a hurry, and immediately went towards their friends, and out the door. 

As everyone exited, I could see Sudou walk up to me out of the corner of my eye. 

"W-Well, let's go!" She said, taking my hand. She dragged me through the halls, attracting stares from every student that was near us.

We eventually arrived at the back of the school, and Sudou was panting from the long run.

"S-Sorry, I got a bit carried away..."

"It's fine."

"So, about that thing I had to tell you....." She said, pushing her fingers together. There was a very red blush on her face, matching her hair.

"Yes?"

"Well, um, I-I really like you!" She exclaims.

This was shocking, to say the least. To think that Sudou of all people would have a crush on me is very, very weird, considering that we live in two different worlds. She likes sports, and I don't have much interest in it. She's popular, I'm not. As much as I'd like to accept, it wouldn't be good for her social status.

"Sorry, Sudou. I'll have to decline." I could see the tears stream out of her face as the harsh words came out of my mouth.

"B-But why?"

"Well it's because-"

"Because I'm not Horikita, right?" She said, interrupting me. Her head was down, and the tears that were present just moments ago weren't present anymore.

"Wait wha-"

"I see the way you look at her! You two are always talking, and you get along so well!" If getting stabbed daily is getting along, I don't wanna get along with anybody.

"If that's the only way to win your love, then- then I'll be better than Horikita herself! I'm going to become your ideal girl!" 

She stood up from the ground, and now had a determined look on her face.

"Look out, Ayanokouji! Because I won't lose!" Sudou sprinted off in the other direction, leaving me alone.

"....What was that?"

So now, I have one girl trying to become my ideal girl, who she thinks is Horikita. If that's right then.....

More chops to the stomach,

More stabbing,

But more importantly......

Heavenly food.

This might not be so bad after all....

Meanwhile, with a black haired tsundere

I watched as Sudou and Ayanokouji flew past me in the hallways. Just what were those two up to? 

From my perspective, there should be no one talking to Ayanokouji except me. Especially not Sudou of all people. 

What would this mean for our friendship? What would this mean for us in the future? I had to follow them. I walked closely behind the two until they were at the very back of the school, away from anybody else.

"Well, um, I-I really like you!" I could hear Sudou confess her love to Ayanokouji. My heart started beating for some reason, as I awaited his response.

"Sorry, Sudou, but I'll have to decline." My heart rate calmed down hearing those words. I blocked out the rest of the small talk, but the ending was something I just can't ignore.

"If that's the only way to win your love, then- then I'll be better than Horikita herself! I'm going to become your ideal girl!"

My eyes widened at that statement. She wanted to be better than me? Instead of winning him over the regular way, she decided to compete with me, Horikita Suzune.

Well there's one thing I know.

I never lose.

ENDDDDDD

And the battle of the waifus begun. The Yandere-in-denial vs The Cosplaying Gyaru! Who will win? 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, because I liked writing it. I might continue this, who knows. Give feedback or possible ideas that you want me to do and I'll try and write them!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a good- I mean terrible day!

- totally virgin senpai....

:)