" Because you suppose to kiss like this." I said pecking his lips a few times. Then turning it to a full make out session.

It's gonna be a long night 🥰

The Next Week💕

Ok because...Who knew the pussy was this good. The reason why bruh can't get enough. We been ducking non stop back to back and He never gets tired of it....Horny ass nigga.

" Come on Mommy it's time to Go to the fair." Kacey said pulling the covers off me with Kennedy behind him.

" I'm up. I'm coming. imma kick yo auntie ass for waking you up." I mugged Kennedy as I stretched waking up.

" GoodMorning to you to bestie." She smiled and t left.

" Don't go yet." Dom said wrapping his arms around my waist.

" Come on Bae, I gotta go." I said pecking his lips and unwrapping his arms.

" I Love you!" He groaned moving around in the bed.

" Mhm." I said walking in the bathroom.

I took a shower and put on my cute fit I bought. I did my daily hygiene and did my hair. I look to the side of my eyes and I See dom leaning up against the door mugging me.

" What's wrong with you." I said putting my lip gloss on.

He grabbed me softly by my neck and he kissed me rough asf. " I said I Love you" He smirked.

" I Love you too Bae" I said dapping my arms around him and pecking his lips a few times.

" Bring yo fine ass back too..." He said licking his lips and leaving a hard smack on my ass as I walked out of the bathroom.

" I got you daddy." I smirked closing the door.

" Y'all gotta take pictures or sun." Kennedy said.

" Let's do it later. Cause we gotta hurry up and get there before or get packed." I suggested grabbing my car keys.

At the Fair🎡

" Mommy Look at that one." Kacey said jumping and smiling at the big roller coaster.

" Y'all trynna get on that?" Brandon Suggested.

" I ain't scared" Jamiya shrugged

" I'm down" Rico agreed

" Ight but Jamiya you sitting next to me." I demanded and she laughed.

It wasn't no Line so we was already on the ride in no time. Boy when that hoe pulled up it got the squeaking n shit. The cart was wobbly asf and the seat belt wasn't tight.

I ain't never been scared in my life. Brandon and Braydon sat in the Front , Me and Jamiy in the middle and Jano and Rico in the back.

" Y'all i'm scared asf." Jamiya said wrapping her arm around mines.

" Swear ong!" I agreed as the ride started to go up the big hill.

" Yo yall scary asf." Brandon Laughed.

" I'm glad it's only 6 of us on this ride.cuz I don't wanna seem to ghetto when I start cussing like a bitch when this drop come." Jamiya fake cried and we all laughed.

" Aww shit here it come." Braydon said holding his hands up. Then next thang you know that mfk just stops.

" Unt why this bitch slowed down."

Bitch- We spoke to soon that mfk had slowed down on purpose and the drop was steep asf. We was not trynna play with our lives today. I wanted this shit to be over wit.

I can't even enjoy the ride cuz all you hear is Jamiya scary ass screaming and Everybody else." OH SHIT!! BITCH WTF!! OH HELL NAH!!" we was all cursing like a mf scared as hell. The Ride finally stopped.

" I need my baby." I pouted and grabbed kacey as we walked out of the ride exit.

" Did y'all have fun?" Kennedy asked and I started to feel dizzy. So I grabbed Kennedy and Jamiya and ran to bathroom. Then I threw up.

What's wrong with Brooklyn?
Sorry for any mistakes💋😘
See you in the next one-The author 💕