018

Brooklyn POV

" So you out here Living two Lives and Telling stories one sided, huh?" Rain asked getting in this face.
( But a lil Meghan n Cardi on em🤷🏽‍♀️)

" Oh Shit! Caught!" Rico said pulling out his phone.

" Stop it !" I whispered punching him " But make sure you get a good angle and send this to me!" I said

" Who is This Bitch?" Carmen asked

" And Bitch Who are you?" rain asked mugging tf outta ha.

"  I thought i made that clear when I introduced myself." Carmen said rolling her eyes and laughing

" Obviously not because 2 n 2 ain't adding up. My brother already got a girlfriend" I said chiming in.

" And who is that?" Carmen turned folding her arms asking braydon.

" You already know it's you baby" He said pecking her lips.

" So , Who am I ? Yo Sidebitch? " Rain asked as we heard her voice getting louder. But i look down and this hoe squeezing my brothers hand. Like she got some puppet hold on him.

He hesitated and looked down at her. She had this devilish smile on her face.

" Just my homie , Yall ain't think we was dating frl?" He asked.

" I mean yeah.." Jano shrug

" You did say y'all was dating big bro." Brandon said

" They way y'all acted around each other made it clear." jamiya said.

" y'all had me fooled too" ant added

" I'm the biggest fool !" rain said backing up and heading back to the car.

" Rain come back !" jamiya said going after her.

" Don't worry She fat , She ain't go far" Carmen said laughing.

"  Why you ain't do alat when she was standing here" Ant asked mugging her.

" Her ugly ass wasn't gon fight me even if i did." She said making me mad asf.

" Bitch-

Ouu she lucky.... My Brother grabbed me. Who she think she is talm bout my friend like that.

" Hoe sit back... You wasn't gon do shit. Neither one of y'all was".  She said bucking at us.

She have ain't to say shit else. After that it was up with us n her and that shit was stuck. She wasn't even finna get another word out. After that All of us was on go. All you heard was.....

" Ant move!"
" Girl you pregnant you ain't fighting shit."
" Let me hit her mane"
" Brooklyn Chill out bruh damn"
" When I see yo ass It's on sight Bitch"
" Mya don't let her get to you"

" Y'all hoes weak asf trynna jump." She yelled.

" You talking all that hot shit Like you was untouched, like yeen care. " I spit back at her.

" and you really fucked up if you finna let this hoe, talk shit to me and yo sister like that" Kennedy said mad asf.

" Best friend don't let that weak ass nigga make you loose yo baby. She got a hood on him now and we can't help him." i said back mugging at him.

Back at Home🏠

Knock Knock*

" Shh He sleep.." Dom said shushing me as i saw him watching tv and kacey sleeping under him.

" You okay?" Dom asked sitting up

" No , we was having a good ass day til this tramp came and ruined it." I said layying down next to kacey playing with his curls.

" What Happened Exactly?" He asked yawning.

" She walked over to us asking us questions and came over claiming she was Braydon Girlfriend." I explained.

" What that got to do with y'all?" he asked making me roll my eyes.

" Yeen kno they was dating this whole time?" I asked shook asf.

" Nah I just worry bout mines." He smiled

" Nigga shut up" I pushed him back and we was balling out laughing.

" But yeah n she was just talking shit bout Rain and all up on my brother. But the nigga gon have the audacity to stand there. If it wasn't for them other niggas we would've folded ha ass fa talking shit." i said.

" Damn , I can't even talk shit. I'm just as foul as him." He said pushing his waves forward.

" Yeah you right , But you do yo part when we on good terms." i said rubbing kacey back.

" Don't that tell you something? he asked.

" Yep ... You pussy whipped." i laughed making this face.🥴

" Stop playing-

Then I gave him a look😐

" Maybe just a lil" he admitted

me him
....😗...........🤥

" What was the girls name?" he nervously asked making me laugh.

" Her name Carmen.." I said rolling my eyes.

" What she look like?" He asked getting serious.

" She short , light skin , with a lot of hair." i said shrugging off.

" Where yo brother at?" He asked as he put a shirt and shoes on.

" In his room , Where you going?" I asked hopping up.

" Keep Him here. I gotta go handle something." He said kissing kacey forehead and me on the lips.

" What was that for?" I said making him stop in his tracks.

" Listen to me, What i'm about to do might kill me and save somebody else. I know my son might not understand but i want you to. I love y'all with all my heart and I really hate to leave y'all." Dom said grabbing me by arms pulling me into a hug.

" Why would you go when you have a son who looks to you as a hero? Why would you ruin his happiness for another?" I asked sniffing.

" And I want him to always think of me that way." He said brushing his thumb over and hand.

" Why I feel like this is Good bye?" I asked shedding one tear.

" It ain't It's just a new start for you and Kacey... Just without me" He said kissing my forehead before leaving at not turning back around again.

Who is Dom trynna save?
Did y'all like this chapter?
See y'all in the next one babes 💕- Riri💆🏽‍♀️

🚨Longer chapter ahead🚨