𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Who cares? You finally have a crush on someone."

Her words made the boy freeze and he slowly met her eyes. "I never said I liked her, Su. Stop over exaggerating the situation."

Sua pouted, slouching in her seat. "Fine. You think someone is cute. That's progress already."

"Kinda cute-"
"Whatever."

The two were silent for a minute, Sua glancing at the boy occasionally. "What?" Chenle asked.

"I just want you to be happy, Chenle. And I may come off as demanding or whatever, but I genuinely want the best for you. But I don't want you to feel pressured into giving Eun Ae a chance. Just take your time, okay?" Sua confessed.

A smile spread on the boy's lips, her words making him feel more comfortable. "Thank you, Sua." He said, genuinely meaning the words.

The girl shrugged, dropping her arms onto the table top. "Don't go telling everyone that I'm soft or else there will be trouble, sir." She jokingly threatened him.

Chenle chuckled, throwing his hands up in a mock surrender. "Don't worry, I won't. But remember... Jisung tells me everything." He said, winking at the girl.

Sua gasped, immediately turning bright red. "Jisung lies a lot too, so I wouldn't take his word for anything." She quickly defended herself.

"I was only joking. I'd rather not hear the details of your relationship." Chenle said, shivering in disgust.

"Relationship?" Sua asked, eyebrows furrowed.

Chenle mirrored her expression, confused too. "Is he not your boyfriend?" He questioned.

Sua choked, awkwardly coughing as she processed the question. "Boyfriend? Chenle, I don't know what he told you but Jisung and I are not dating."

His eyes widened, as he let out a long 'oh' at his realization. "I'm sorry, I kind of just assumed that yall were dating. Especially considering the way you act towards one another."

"You assumed wrong. We're just... figuring things out." She slowly said, unsure of her word choice.

Chenle raised an eyebrow, giving the girl a look of suspicion. "Hm, and with 'figuring things out' you mean you're hopelessly in love with Jisung, but too scared to act on it despite knowing he feels the exact same way?"

Sua mouth fell agape, opening then closing again as no words came out. "That's not true... Okay, maybe it is, but I think I'm being completely fair here."

"Fair towards who, Sua?" Chenle asked. When she failed to answer, he sharply exhaled. "I know it's not my place to say this, nor is it my business but you're actually really hurting Jisung. You're constantly confusing him and you make him feel like he's not good enough for you. Just make up your mind, because you're only hurting both of you in the process."

His words were hard to hear, but she knew the boy was right. She needed to sort herself out and clear things soon before anyone else gets hurt. "You're right... the last thing I would want to do is hurt him."

The Chinese boy nodded his head, giving Sua a sympathetic look before their teacher arrived beginning with their lesson.

honestly? i have no idea how long this book is going to be 😪

⭐ yall, i changed the face claims for minju and sua. if you look at the introduction, you'll see they're not there anymore. i added them at the end of chapter one. so, please go look if you wanted to imagine them as the girls i picked 👉👈

anyways, ‼️NEW CHARACTER ALERT‼️

» Lee Eun Ae