"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" he said, putting on his glasses.

Amelia raised her eyebrows and quickly glanced at Eleanor. "Us? You mean you! You're still in bed even though it's match day, and why on earth are you all shirtless except for Peter?! It's fucking March!" she exclaimed.

"But it gets hot in here because of the sun and everything's closed," Remus pouted.

"Then open a window," Amelia said in a matter-of-factly way. Eleanor laughed.

Peted got up and walked into the bathroom. "This is very unfair you know," he said while putting some toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"And why's that Petey?" Eleanor asked, sitting down on Sirius' bed.

"Becush ve can't do de shame do you guysh," Peter said as he brushed his teeth.

"Ooh that would be interesting wouldn't it?" Sirius grinned. He wrapped his arms around Eleanor's waist and pulled her further on the bed.

"Aaah Sirius stop!" Eleanor shrieked, trying to break free from his grasp.

Sirius laughed. "That's for stealing my sweater Lupin," he said in a low voice.

Remus threw his pillow at Sirius' head. "Oi stop it!" he yelled.

Because he was taken off guard, Eleanor escaped and stood next to Amelia.

"Now," she began with a sigh. "We'll see you at breakfast." Then the girls left without saying another word.

When they got back to the common room, Amelia and Eleanor high-fived each other. They then walked towards the portrait hole, both being very hungry after their amazing efforts.

They sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Marlene, Lily, Mary, and Alice, who had already started on their breakfast.

"Hey, what were you doing in the boys' dorm?" Marlene asked them when they had put some food on their plates.

A grin spread across Eleanor's face. "We woke them up in a very gentle way of course," she spoke calmly.

Mary raised an eyebrow at her. "So you screamed?"

"Of course we screamed," Amelia sniggered.

Lily sighed and shook her head. "I could be disappointed, but honestly, I didn't expect anything less from you two," she said and then took a bite of her toast.

Not half an hour later, the Marauders joined them at the table as well. Sirius and James were both fully dressed in their Quidditch clothes, showing off the Gryffindor pride.

"Good morning good morning," Sirius said happily as he sat down next to Eleanor. "Fancy seeing you here," he smirked at her.

Eleanor chuckled. "You just saw me as well," she said, nudging him in his elbow before eating the rest of her toast.

"Yeah but you forgot something," he said, leaning his elbow on the table and propping his head up on it so he could look at her.

She frowned and swallowed her food. "What d'you mean?"

But that question was answered as Sirius leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Eleanor smiled as he pulled back, Sirius wearing his usual smirk on his face.

"Jesus Christ get a room," she heard Lily say with a little laugh.

"I wouldn't oppose to that," Remus said through gritted teeth, stabbing his toast with his fork while looking straight at Sirius.

Peter's eyes flicked from the massacre on Remus' plate to the boy's face. He gently took the form out of his hands and placed it down on the table. "Just in case," he mumbled.