"I'll get some water," Peter said as he headed for the bathroom.

He returned with a glass of water and handed it to Remus. After taking a sip, he already felt a little better. Peter smiled slightly and sat back down on his own bed.

"Look guys," Peter began, resting his elbows on his knees. "I don't know how, but Dumbledore knows about us."

James furrowed his eyebrows. "About our furry alter ego's?" he asked with a chuckle.

But his smile faded as Peter nodded. "He told me to not let the stag run around the grounds in broad daylight," he said in a tone of disbelief.

"Old man knows bloody everything," Sirius mumbled, trying to scratch his arm without hurting himself.

Because Remus had calmed down a bit, Eleanor went back over to Sirius. "But then why did he help you?" she asked him.

"I've literally got no clue," Peter answered.

They remained silent for a bit. Everyone knew Dumbledore was always aware of anything going on in his school, but Eleanor thought they had kept the secret pretty well. Although the fact he knew didn't really harm them, it did feel a bit like a loss.

"Well, it doesn't matter," James said. "Let's just hope things settle down a bit from now on."

Sirius wrapped his good arm around her shoulders. "I quite fancy that idea actually," he said with a grin. Eleanor chuckled and nodded.

"So what are you guys now? Boyfriend and girlfriend?" Peter asked.

Suddenly Remus was fully aware of everything again. "You know, I would like to know that as well," he said in a hoarse voice.

Eleanor blushed lightly. She didn't even really know what they were. He hadn't exactly asked her to be his girlfriend. They just kissed, but it had been pretty obvious to her that there was something between them.

The two looked at each other. "Well maybe not that yet," Sirius said, his eyes roaming her face.

"Dating would be a good way to put it I think," Eleanor said. Sirius smiled and nodded.

Remus sank back into his pillow. "Fucking hell, my best friend and my little sister," he groaned. Eleanor laughed and rolled her eyes.

"I think it's cute," Peter grinned.

After a bit, the four of them went down for dinner without Remus, seeing as he wasn't hungry at all. They joined the others at the Gryffindor table and they had a great time.

Eleanor hoped they had reached a break from all of the drama and troubles. From now on she just wanted to enjoy her time at school with her friends, especially now she was dating Sirius, something she'd never done before.

She felt an arm wrap around her shoulders. She looked to her side and saw Sirius smiling down at her.

Eleanor looked up at him. "What is it?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just like looking at you," he said with a grin

She smiled as a blush crept to her face. Sirius chuckled and kissed her on the cheek.

"You guys are too cute," Mary said dreamily.

Eleanor and Sirius both laughed. He pulled away his arm and continued to eat some more of his pudding.

She was still smiling to herself as her eyes wandered off to the other tables in the Great Hall. But her expression changed as her gaze fell on a black-haired boy sitting at the Slytherin table.