Chapter 92

◦•●◉✿ BIRTHDAY PLANNING ✿◉●•◦

"Well this is a nice surprise." Her eyebrow twitches as she desperately hopes he thinks she's still asleep.

She can just feel his smirk right now.

"I know you're awake."

Nothing.

"Either you admit or I wake you up." 

She internally rolled her eyes, daring him to try his worst.

What could he do to make her wake up?

Apparently, make her flustered.

His mouth neared her ear, nibbling lightly on it making her flinch and look up at him with wide eyes.

His smirk widened.

Keiko wanted to bury a hole and jump in it, forever disappearing.

But Kakashi had other ideas.

"So you're asleep, huh?" He flipped them around, holding her wrists over her head.

"Mind if I wake you up a little?"

"N-No-" She turns red as her voice cracks. "I mean yes!" he snickers and leans down to give her a long and deep kiss.

He pulls back with a smile and falls down, his face on her stomach.

"I don't want to get up..."

"Get up, lord hokage. You've assigned me a mission you idiot."

"Oh..." He smiles against her. "You've been relieved of the mission. Your new mission is to stay here and love me."

"Hah Hah." She rolls her eyes and tries picking up, but his arms tighten around her waist.

"Noooo~!"

She grunts and gives up, laying her arms to the side.

"Dont. Grunt. On. Me." She snickers at the flushed Hatake, shrugging nonchalantly.