Jimmy Woo x reader (one-shot)

Start from the beginning

You walked across the room, double checking the door was locked before turning around. Jimmy was still in his seat, gaping at you. You arched a brow.

"What did I just say?" He snapped to it, quickly getting up and standing with his hands at his sides. Your tongue snuck out to smooth over your lips as you moseyed closer to him. "Good boy."

Your finger danced over his chest, peaking under his coat before your dragged the material from his shoulders. Jimmy stayed still as stone, ridged and frozen as you dragged the garnet from his body.

As quickly as it came off him, you pulled it over your own shoulders. The jacket was baggy and hung unflattering the from your arms, but you were taunting him.

"Strip. I may have use for you yet." You demanded and you'd never seen a man move so fast.

A blink of an eye and his gun was in your face, aimed straight for your brain. Your eyes flutter up to look at it and your red-painted lips curled into a malicious grin.

"Put your hands in the air, right now." Jimmy breathed haughtily, hands shaking.

"Cute, but not gonna work." You murmured, grabbing his wrist and turning his arm until Jimmy released his hold on the weapon.

You pushed him up to the wall, his arm bent uncomfortably behind his back as you lifted the gun to his head. Jimmy swallowed thickly as the sound of the safety turning off. Click.

"Awhha, and you didn't even have safety off!" You exclaimed. "It's like you want me to win." You commented before shoving it against the back of his head. Jimmy flinched. "Now, you're gonna do exactly as I fucking tell you to, or I shoot you. Got it?"

Jimmy winced again.

"Got. It?" You repeated through clenched teeth.

"Yes!" Jimmy shouted and you pushed him against the wall harder.

"'Yes' what?"

"Yes, ma'am!" You grinned, easing your grin to spin him around.

"Much better." A kiss was placed to his damp cheek before you pushed him to the ground.

You could see him quivering, his thighs shaking as his knees made contact with the cold ground. You waved the gun back and forth, humming in contemplation before settling on an idea.

"You ever sucked someone off before?" You asked and Jimmy frowned.

"W-what?" Jimmy asked, confused.

"I asked if you've ever sucked anyone's dick before." You hummed, gun pressing against Jimmy's head again. He swallowed. You smirked.

"N-no, ma'am." Jimmy whispered and you sighed.

"Hollow your cheeks, breath through your nose, don't gag too much." You rattled off your instructions.

"I-I don't understand-" was all Jimmy got out before the gun parted his lips and made its way into his mouth. You licked your lips at the sight of Jimmy's - spread beautifully around the gun and shiny with spit as he bobbed his head.

For as much as he was resisting, it's like he wanted to do this.

After a little while, you noticed Jimmy was canting his hips into nothing - humping the air as he sucked his own god damn gun.

"Rub yourself off, baby. Go on, make yourself cum." You mumbled, pressing the tip of your boot against his crotch. Jimmy moaned around the metal, long and strained as he began to roll his hips against your foot.

And oh fuck, it felt good. Oh so fucking good, and that feeling alone made Jimmy feel ashamed. He shouldn't like this at all. You loved to see him like this, desperate and needy as he ground against you.

"That's enough." You decided, and Jimmy whimpered as you pulled away. You chuckled, setting the gun down the the table before crouching down before him. Your fingers found their way beneath his chin, tilting his bowed head up so you could meet his eyes. "On your feet."

By the time you'd finished playing around with him, Jimmy was a planting mess. His hair was sticky with sweat and his eyes droopy with lust as you hovered over his achingly-hard dick.

A smug expression settled itself on your face as you lowered yourself onto his cock. You still had his jacket on - the rest of your clothes discarded around the room along with his.

You had put him back into the chair he'd originally sat down in, using the cuffs you'd been locked up in to attach his wrists behind his back before climbing onto his lap.

Once you straddled him, you began to lower yourself down before letting him sit deep inside you.

"You're so big." You moaned, lifting your hips in a slow roll that made his eyes roll back. "Fuck, you feel good." Your fingers traced the lines of his muscles, finding their way to his nipples before you began to pull and pinch at the stiff peaks as you picked up the pace.

Jimmy was a moaning, whining mess as you bounced on his dick - walls clenching teasingly as you felt him throb inside you. Your fingers kept pulling at his nipples, the act surely nothing but painful.

Your teeth nipped at his neck, your aim to leave marks when you kissed against his jaw. Jimmy's arms strained as he fought against the bonds, muscles flexing beneath a soft layer of fat that made him so much more attractive in your eyes.

"Such a good boy, letting my ride your dick. So big for me - fuck, I could stay here all day." You continued to purr dirty nothings into his ear, relishing in the deep moans you were pulling from the man as your pace began to falter.

You came with a cry of his name - the only crack in your facade - before you were collapsing onto his chest. You kept a slow roll, grinding dirtily against Jimmy until you felt him tense.

"Cum for me, sweetheart. Fill me up." The words twisted your tongue next to his ear, a filthy whisper that had him groaning through an earth-shattering orgasm.

"F-fuck." He moaned and you hummed. You slid the key for the cuffs from the pocket of his jacket, which still clung to your frame, before reaching around and freeing him. You rubbed his sore wrists before kissing each one softly.

"How was that, baby?" You asked, leaning back to look in his eyes, yet you made no action to get off him. Jimmy smiled dopily as your hands cupped his face.

"It was perfect, thank you." He mumbled and you smiled back.

"Good, I'd do anything for my best boy." You murmured, lips pressing a small kiss to his forehead, his nose, his lips.