nijuusan - 23

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

contains Mugen Train spoilers!!
(so if you can't watch the movie, I got you)
- from now on will also contain manga spoilers
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Her hair flowing in the wind, her eyes looking down to the grass below her, pondering about her upcoming mission. When will the suffering of the people end?

When will these demons cease to exist? She didn't know but she only knew one thing; if she stopped fighting now, their numbers would continue to grow. An immense number of demons could only mean one thing to the people of Japan, and even to the whole world; death.
Death is an inescapable horror that means the end of your life and also one of the most terrifying things about life that EVERYONE experiences.
(Although, maybe one man could be an exception).
Death can come sooner or later. Sometimes it is something medical or an illness etc but other times, it is so much more brutal...
The brutal way becoming much more frequent these days.

Putting that thought aside, she dragged her feet over to the direction of the train station, making sure to hide her Katana because the government didn't believe in demons existence so if she was holding a weapon out in public, she would get thrown in a prison cell. One of the many consequences with the government not knowing of their existence is the deaths of even more people. Them telling the general public about demons would definitely cause a historic of dread and panic throughout the population but it would hinder the death of thousands of people. Even planting Wisteria everywhere would be a great change, the plant is beautiful in itself.

Deciding running would be a better option than walking to the station, she started running to the location, while putting her long hair into place.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

'It's getting dark, I may have to put my guard up just incase there is any chance I sense a demon,' she realises, knowing that she's pretty safe since she's close to the city.
Entering the city walls, she notices the plephora of bright lights, a nice change in scenery. Looking to her right, she notices a sign-like map that showed where the station was exactly.

As she showed up to the train station, Y/N noticed Rengoku looking at her with that bright, contagious smile he always wore.

"You've made it right on time Kimūra!" said Kyojuro.

"Of course, I'd never leave my duties behind. Plus, they're oh so fun," Y/N smirked, a dark look in her eyes.

"I've already got both of our tickets! Let's go!" Rengoku shouted, no surprise there.