juuhachi - 18

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Small time skip (they are now at the butterfly mansion/estate)

Me and Shinobu had snuck up behind Murata.

'Is that.. is that THE FAMOUS GAMBING HASHIRA?!' Zenistu said in his head, freaking out.

"Hello there." we both said from behind him.

He screamed and stepped back, "Lady Kocho, Lady Kimūra!"

"Good day you." said Shinobu.

"You as well! "

"It's a lovely day today, isn't it?"

"Yes it is, Lady Kimūra!"

"Goodbye!" he shouted, shutting the door? "

"Leaving so soon?" I asked, suprised.

"The two of you, how are you feeling?" asked Shinobu.

" I think we're a lot better now. " Tanjiro replied.

"If that's the case, you can start your rehabilitation training. Today." I said.

"Our rehabilitation training?" Tanjiro asked me.

"Yeah!" I replied.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Today, Zenistu was going to start his rehabilitation training.

"All right Zenistu, since you'll be joining us starting today, I will explain the training regimen again." says Aoi, "You will begin there. Those girls will get your bed-ridden bodies limber again."

They used Inosuke as to demonstrate. He looked like he was in so much pain, that's good.

"Next, reflex training. These cups contain medicated water. The objective is too throw that water into the other person. But theirs a twist, your opponent is able to block you from picking up your cup." I say.

" Go! " I shout and immediately, Kanao, throws the medicated water into Tanjiro's face. "Again...go!" the same thing happened again, "Okay, that's enough."

"Last, full body training. Or put simply, a game of tag. You will face myself (Y/n), Aoi, Kanao." I said.

" Excuse me? " asked Zenistu, "May I say something?"

" Mhm, go for it. Is something unclear? " I respond.

"No, not that." he has this dark look in his face, "You 2, come with me."

"Don't feel like it." said Inosuke.

"I WON'T ASK TWICE, SHUT UP AND FOLLOW ME!! YOUR COMING WITH ME, YOU LITTLE URCHINS. I'VE GOT AN EARFUL FOR YA!!!"

This shocked me: I never thought he would shout as loud as he did!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I look forward to training with you!" Zenistu said in a cutesy voice that made a vein appear on my forehead.

He kept laughing while his whole body was being stretched!

"I have underestimated him, I always fight back tears from the pain but he's laughing back joy." said Inosuke .

"I shall take you on." declares Aoi.

"and go!" I shouted.

Zenistu wins in the first second but instead, he doesn't throw the drink at Aoi, instead, he grabs her hand, " I would never, throw a drink in a girl's face. " in a way that really pissed me off.

"Now then! We will commence the full body training!" I said.

He suddenly zoomed around her, "I win!" he shouted, hugging her.

He got beat up pretty bad, "I may of won the battle but I lost the war."

" I wanna win too! " shouts Inosuke.

He splashes Aoi with the water.

3rd person

No one had been able to win against Kanao or Y/n. Y/n was just too strong for Kanao to compete against! She is a Hashira after all!

Everybody tried to defeat Y/n and Kanao for days, but no one was able to do it.

Inosuke and Zenistu stopped training after a while.

Kanao began to train Tanjiro, while Y/n on a mission with Obanai.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❛𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀❜  - 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें