juu - 10

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

You heard Shinobu say, "Oh dear. I do apoligise, you're only just hearing about this now then?I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to find out this way. I'm such a bigmouth. Please forgive me."

Giyuu felt realization struck his head and an imaginary arrow shot through his heart. The poor boy is just so confused.

You began laughing ,"Where's the lie?!"you unconsciously shouted as you covered your mouth with your free hand in shock. Why did you say that?!

"Even Y/n agrees with me, Tomioka?"

"Stupid Sanemi's influence!" You mumbled under your breath. A string of curses spat at your mouth, mostly about Sanemi and Shinobu because they somehow affected you. You heard Sanemi swear all the time, starting at when you joined the corps at 11.

Giyuu felt more imaginary arrows hit his heart. The boy became EVEN MORE confused. Poor boy doesn't know what's happening.

"Boy?" Shinobu said to the boy.

"Yes mam!" he answered.

"What your protecting their is actually a demon, so please move away before you get hurt."Shinobu made a 'whisper' sign with her hand.

"No, your mistaken, well your not mistaken, but she's my little sister. She's my sister, and that's why...!"

"Oh my. Is that really true you poor thing! In that case, so she won't suffer, I'll use a gentle toxin in order to kill her."

Giyuu whispered, "Can you move? Even if it's difficult, you need to go."

"Take your sister and run"you whispered to the boy.

"Tomioka, Kimūra... thank you." and the boy suddenly ran, along with his sister in his arms, "I appreciate this! I'm sorry! Thank you so much!"

"Did you, both, just break the rules of the core?" Giyuu still had a serious expression on his face. On the other hand, you were sweating nervously and freaked out inside your head 'I know she's like my mother figure, but sometimes, SHE SCARES ME.'

You both clashed blades with Shinobu again, Giyuu doing most of the work as you were mostly stuck in your position, anxiety written all over your face. 'SHE'S GONNA KILL ME'. (in a way where you are told off, not actually killed)

"I can see your both dead serious about this, who would of thought a Hashira would defend a demon? Whatever both of your intentions are, I'm afraid I don't think feel like playing this game of stalling for time. And so, good day to you both." Shinobu ran off, flying through the trees while you and Giyuu followed, "Is this both of your attempts of catching up to me?" she giggled, "I don't have any objections to you both trying to stop me, but don't forget theirs someone else to watch out for."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Tomioka, Y/n, theirs something I wanna say. Since the purpose of my attack was too slay a demon, it certainly wouldn't be construded as a violation of the core, but what both of you are doing is clearly against the rules, especially you Y/n: your preventing me from slaying a demon,I'm sure I taught you too never do that my sweet child , what are your intentions here? Don't you have anything to say for yourselves? This will be your final warning, at least give me some sort of reason." she looked up at you as she was caught in Giyuu's haori.

You began to shake, "I- uh.." you were terrified 'SHE'S GOING TO EAT ME ALIVE'

You tried to get something out of your mouth, "I recall, it was 2 years ago." you started.

"Are you about to go into a long winded story from the past, just to spite me?"you wanted to say," OF COURSE NOT SHINOBU, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT'.

"Is it because of what I said to you earlier, is that it?" Shinobu said with veins in her forehead, oh god....

Your life flashed before your eyes as you saw a blade from Shinobu's boot come towards you...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A/n: hope you enjoyed

Peace out!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂