shichi - 7

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" So I can see that you receive the proper penalty and be reborn. "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The forest was extremely dark as it was night time. You had come here for one reason, to kill demons. You, Giyuu and Shinobu separated when you all made it up the mountain. You had spotted a demon girl, who looked like a spider, had trapped a demon slayer in her ball of yarn.

"Wow, that's incredible. Do you release those threads from the palms of your hands? Good evening, the moon's quite lovely tonight, isn't it?"

The demon girl started to attack you while you dodged her attacks flawlessly. You then kicked her down the hill, stopping her, "I can see you have no intention on being my friend, now do you?" you dangerous crimson orbs staring daggers into hers.

"No, wait, please,let me explain! Someone, someone is forcing me to do so this! If I dont, I will be tested to pieces!" the demon girl tried .

" My, is that really true? That does sound tragic... I'll save you, so let's be friends !" you were making fake promises.

"Your going to save me?" the demon girl questioned .

"Of course, but in order for us to become friends, I must ask you a few questions first. Tell me, girl, how many have you been responsible for killing? "

" 5 humans but I was ordered too, I didn't have a choice. " she whimpered.

"Now now, there's no need to lie about it, I need the truth. That spell you cast to turn one of our men into a cocoon was most impressive, you've eaten at least 80 humans. I happened to come to this place from the East you know, I saw things... differently, it was there that I witnessed hoards of cocoons, hanging from the trees. In that spot alone, I counted at least 14 cocoons. 14 humans all dead and gone. Now don't mistake me for being angry, I'm just checking if the death toll is an accurate one. "

"What good good does it do to confirm that?"

" So I can see that you receive the proper penalty and be reborn. "

"Penalty?"

" Yes! That way you and I can become friends. If you go unpunished after all you've done, your victims will never receive justice. I could gouge out your eyes, or perhaps slash your stomach and rip out your organs. For every life you've taken, I'll exact the same amount of pain on you, and after you've suffered through all the agony you've required, your sins will be forgiven. Let's both give it out all. Don't worry my dear! Your are a demon after all so none of this will kill you or leave any lingering effects. "

"You do you think you're kidding? DID YOU DAMN WITCH!"

" I can see that we'll never be friends after all. Awh, what a pity."

"Gambling breathing, Second Form, Death's Kisses"

"You see, my breathing style doesn't include techniques to chop a Demon's head off. I made it this way so the victim can feel more long lasting pain. The rotting will speed throughout your whole body, killing you. Then, your body will rot in the sun when it comes morning."

You walked off into the moonlight as the sister spider demon looked at your darkening figure before her eyes slowly closed, succumbing to the power of the death's kiss.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Oh honey... goddesses don't speak in whispers... they scream"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂