ni - 2

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A scream of terror rang through the air like a song, catching the attention of 2 Hashiras.

"It's so cold out today." she pouted, trying to keep herself warm.

They swiftly ran up the mountain as Giyuu sniffed the air.

"Wait, Tomiaka, can you smell it?" she inquired Giyuu.

"Yes, I can. It's close by, keep an eye out." Giyuu Tomioka bluntly replied to her, focusing his eyes on the path ahead, contrary to her as she looked out for her surrounding.

"I wonder what stakes it'll be that a human has been devoured, not that I wish it on anybody." she told Tomioka as a crazed smile came on her face while her eyes turned from black to blood-red, ready to kill a demon.

"Do you think Oba-" she was cut off by another scream, cutting of her sentence about Obanai.

"NEZUKO! HANG ON, NEZUKO!"

In a blink of an eye, they ran as fast as they could

"DON'T GIVE IN! YOU GOTTA HANG ON!"

Giyuu and Y/N were running side by side, unleashing their katanas.

"DON'T LET IT TAKE CONTROL! YOU'VE GOTTA STAY STRONG! JUST HANG ON!"

Y/N let Giyuu take the lead as she was ready to be backup.

Running first, Giyuu jumps high, intending to cut of the demon girl's head making Giyuu's emotional light - blue eyes widen. Instead, the boy pushes the demon girl who was supossedly called Nezuko out of the way, letting Tomioka cut the boy's hair.

The demon and the boy keep rolling back, until they hit a tree, when Nezuko's body shrank to one of a child.

Giyuu faced the boy and the girl while Y/N went to stand beside Tomioka. Eyes focused on the demon girl, she began to lightly giggle to herself, amused at how the demon girl almost ate the boy.

"How amusing." she said to herself, tapping her chin, "Now tell me, why are you protecting it?" she asked.

"She's my sister! I was taking her to get help!" he shouted back at her.

Giyuu's eyebrows furrowed, while the demon girl was still struggling to get out of her Older Brother's grip, wanting to fight the Pillar.

"Nezuko! Nezuko!" the boy cried out.

"NGH! RGHHH!"

"Nezuko? Is that her name? How cute." Y/N gushed.

"You call that thing your sister?" Giyuu said coldly.

In a matter of seconds, the gambling pillar rushed towards Nezuko and the boy with red predatory eyes, capturing the younger demon girl and keeping her a safe enough distance away from the boy.