Parker was passed out on the couch, he was watching some cartoons so Dream grabbed the remote and decided to flip through the channels until he found something that peaked his interests. He ended up finding the show 'Impractical Jokers' and decided it was good enough for now. 

He was almost 5 minutes into one of their challenges when he felt a constant vibration coming from his pocket. Someone was calling him. He grabbed the phone, seeing George's contact, and decided to answer. 

"Hey, what's up?" Dream asked, standing up and walking to the kitchen so he wouldn't wake up Parker. 

"Just thought about maybe doing a stream. Sap wasn't answering his phone so I thought to call you," George said. He was sitting at his desk, doing something on his computer. 

"Well, I would answer for him but he's back home. His family is coming from Greece so his mom wanted him to be back," Dream explained, opening the fridge to see if there was anything that he could want. 

"I'm sorry. How are things with you two, anyway?" George asked. 

"Good, really good," Dream smiled. 

"That's good! How does your family like him?"

"They love him. My dad already 'welcomed him to the family' or whatever. Kat and him get along really well, and Mia thinks he's really good for me," Dream was smiling like crazy when he said those things. 

"He is good for you. You have no idea how hard it was to not just tell the two of you to go for it. The looks you'd give each other was painful to watch," George laughed.

"What do you mean? I didn't look at him any certain way," Dream scoffed, eyes landing on the cut up watermelon and pulling it out. 

"Yeah, ok," George rolled his eyes. "It's ok Dream, you can admit it. He did the same, no shame here."

"Ok fuck off," Dream set the container on the counter, and opened it, popping a piece into his mouth. 

"You're just upset that I'm right," George teased. "Anyway, you're down to stream with me, right?"

"Yeah, I'll need like 20 minutes I'm at my parents house right now so I can get going," Dream ate another piece, and put it back in the fridge. He turned the TV off in the living room, and went back to Kat's room. "Hey- I'm going back home. Text me if you need anything, alright?"

"Why are you leaving?" she asked. 

"George wants to stream, and my setup isn't here," he explained. Kat just hummed, her attention going back to the book in her hand, and he shut the door and walked out to his car. 

"Call me when you get back to yours, I'll be on discord," George said, then hung up. Dream decided to take advantage of the time, stopping by the store before he headed home and got a few snacks he was craving. If only I could buy Nick at the- what the hell?  Dream thought. It had been 2 days, and he had already turned into a teenager again. God, was it going to be a rough month until his birthday, wasn't it?

He got a bag of chocolate, some sodas that he's been wanting, and a few bags of chips as well. It had been an extra 15 minutes of just mindlessly wandering around the market, so he decided he had enough of what he wanted. 

When he got back home, he walked into his room, starting up his PC right away, then joining the discord call that George was sitting in. 

"Hello?" Dream asked, hoping he wasn't interrupting the intro. 

"Dream! Took you long enough I've been live for 30 minutes," George's voice rang through his headset. "You said it would only be like 15 minutes."

"Yeah, well I wanted to get some stuff from the store. Didn't think you were starting right away," Dream scoffed.