Chapter 25 Kamitani

Beginne am Anfang

Ryuuichi who was looking at hayato with his smile, his smile that showed greatfullness and the sincerity lingers at the same time, his big eyes closing slightly, making it seemed like he was an angel.

He held Hayato's hands that were still holding his cheeks and breathed out the words. "Im happy i found my happiness in you Hayato, im happy that i found you and im happy that your holding me, i've let you down so many times yet you still hold me and tell me those three words that puts a smile on me"

Hayato smiled brightly and connected their foreheads "Ryuu, you've never let me down. You've scared me by keeping secrets yes, i've fought you from time to time and felt my heart throb and hurt yes but hey there's no perfect couple, disappoint? you've never dissapointed me. You being you is more than enough for me, you're doing more good for me by being here.. You just don't know" He said and their noses brushed together, he opened his eyes to see tears in those gentle brown orbs.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss his lover, the boy or rather man he wants to spend the rest of his life with. Ryuuichi wrapped his arms around Hayato's neck and Hayato did with Ryuu's waist pulling them closer, being apart was a fear, being separated was a nightmare, not being together was something that would kill them.

Their four friends smiled softly at what they're witnessing, a beautiful couple, a perfect relationship, they're lucky these two boys stepped into their lives, brightening their path. They were lost together but they also strived with each other.

"Lets go home, we have to celebrate" Chuukichi took Maria's hand.

"Yeah, lets go"
Nakamuro Took Yuna's

-------

"Why don't we grab dinner outside today? I want to spoil you rotten today at a restaurant" Hayato said breaking their lips apart.

"I guess it won't hurt" the hesitant Ryuuichi said and still thought about it!

"Ofcourse, atleast let me spoil the love of my life once in a while"

Ryuuichi blushed a deep red and Hayato couldn't help but carry him bridal sytle and they went back to the apartment. "Hayato.. I want cuddles first" the selfless one actually demanded to his boyfriend.

"Since when did you learn how to be bossy?" The stoic one commented in a fake harsh tone scaring Ryuuichi "Im sorry!" He said and covered his face. Hayato merely chuckled and closed their bedroom door. He changed them into some more casual clothes and jumped on the bed.

"Take a joke Ryuu, ofcourse i want cuddles too you silly" Hayato said and kissed Ryuu's forehead and buried his face to Ryuu's chest. Ryuuichi smiled at the sight below him he cupped Hayato's face in his hands "Im still learning, you know im still a bit childish when it comes to taking jokes" he said and returned the kiss Hayato gave him.

Hayato smiled under the bright sunlight looking up at Ryuuichi who was smiling back at him "Yeah yeah" he said and held Ryuuichi tight in his firm arms not wanting to let go of him. "You're so warm" Hayato said to his world.

------

The couple both took a day off work to celebrate today with the others and they went to all sorts of places, the mall, the amusement, all sorts of places. They went to so many places they lost count too caught up in celebrating.

But Hayato and Ryuuichi parted with the four when its dinner time. a fancy restaurant, on a high tower. But they couldn't care less about the bill, as long as they're with eachother.

"Ryuu, come with me" Hayato stood up and took Ryuuichu's hand who just obliged to his amazing boyfriend that he has all sorts of privileges, but his favorite being the privileges of pure love and affection. They opened the balcony doors to be greeted by the calm winds of the outside.

Ryuuichi's eyes widened of awe, his mouth dropping also from the amazing view he's seeing of the city in its nightlife. "The view is amazing Hayato!" He said holding the ledge carefully.

"Your amazing Ryuu" Hayato said not giving any mind to the city in front of him, but rather he turned to the side to take a more amazing view of his world.

For the first time Ryuuichi saw a new expression.
His face no longer uneasy stiff or fierce. His smile more attractive than ever radiating love, His eyes no longer cold and emotionless but rather being the beacon of his emotions.

Its like Ryuu's staring into a green universe that's hidden behind those irises of his boyfriend. Hayato took the chance to take Ryuuichi's hand no longer Ryuu was facing the big city in front, instead Hayato made Ryuuichi face him. He took the time to stare at Ryuuichi who was confused by his sudden actions.

"I love you Kashima"
"K-kashima? Why are you calling me that?" Ryuuichi asked confused out of his mind, he hadn't heard Hayato call him by his last name in years.

"Well.. Its the last time your gonna hear it from me" Hayato said calmly as he stared into Ryuuichi's cute and baffled expression.
"What?" Ryuuichi asked still confused.

"Before your last name changes to Kamitani"
Hayato took a step back and got on his knee, from the his jacket pocket he takes out a velvety red box.

"Kashima.. Will you continue to live this life with me, build our future together, continue being someone who i can turn to when im at my lowest and darkest points?"

Hayato sucked in a straining yet relieving deep breath before asking the question he's eager to ask over the years "Will you marry me and be mine for as long as my heart and yours beats?"

Ryuuichi kneeled down, his legs weaken from what he's hearing now, from the question he'd at first never would have guessed would come true. He met Hayato's gentle eyes and shouted out the words Hayato's dearing to hear. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

And now he couldn't be more happier than he is today or even tommorow.
He's over joyed that he managed have Ryuuichi's hand in marriage.

He carried Ryuuichi and sealed him in his heart by locking their lips together, their most blistering kiss under the millions of stars above them.

The kiss that finnaly sealed the deal.

-------

Kamitani Hayato x Kashima Ryuuichi
Book
Happiness (HayaRyuu) is finnaly over.

I would like to say thankyou to all of you who had stayed with this story
From the start until now chapter 25 the end.

This book at first was just a birthday present for my friend. I din't know that i would have so many people supporting me with it.

I never could have guessed this book would actually have positive feedback from the readers.

Its sad to know that this book won't actually reached the goal of "after the characters college years" but im already more than satisfied with how much the book has reached.

Im sorry for any mistakes i made on this book, but don't go too rough on me since its my first:D

Im sorry that i had to cut this book very short, but i ran out of idead and i din't want to keep you waiting long for updates so i decided to end it right here.

Thankyou all so much once again for staying with this book.

I hope one day you can tell someone that you found them
"Your happiness"

Author out